When we arrived, we were greeted with friendly smiles and our dog with a bag of dog treats. The room was very clean and nice! Awesome view of the beach. They had a very nice indoor and outdoor pool and the kids loved it. The only thing I feel that needed to be different is that they need another elevator, there were only two and sometimes had to wait to get on. We were on the south end of Myrtle Beach it was a little more quiet than the northern end. For all the military families out there, just FYI they offer a military discount and several of the restaurants do too!! Looking forward to visiting again and staying there!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach