Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$229
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$297
$264
$289
$259
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$212
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$287
$274
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
1,579 results
All reviewspet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I came to Myrtle for an unexpected birthday getaway. We were here for one night so we needed a place to stay for a reasonable price. Staff here were very friendly and helpful. We step into our room with a faint smell but for us that was expected.. once staying it wasn't noticeable anymore. Of course it wasn't immaculate for the price we were paying but was clean and good enough. We had a nice view of the ocean and it was a close walk to the beach. If you're looking for a quiet quick stay near the beach, well this is it. My husband and I are usually out all day so just having a hot shower and a comfy bed to sleep in is enough.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NinaLT336
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I really enjoyed myself this time, despite the weather we really didn't want to go back home. The staff was very professional and helpful thank you so much again. The room was quite bigger than what I expected and the view during the evening and day time was awesome, Next time I will visit I will make sure to bring my dog,because i know he will have a blast..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clarence D
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We just returned from our vacation to Myrtle Beach and Ocean Park Resort. We stayed in room 814. Originally they assigned us room 314. Once we went to 314, I was disappointed because I wanted a higher room with the balcony not right over the hotel patio area. There was nothing at all wrong with this room, I just wanted a more private balcony. We went back down to the front desk and the manager was more than accommodating and moved us to the 8th floor. Upon walking into the room, we were very impressed. Very clean, full kitchen amenities, and the most awesome view of the beach. Very comfortable beds.. We could literally wake up and see the beach.

There were several guests with dogs while we were there. The room did not have a "doggy" smell and we never heard any dogs barking in the hotel. As a matter of fact, it was a very quiet stay and we never heard any sounds from adjoining rooms or the hallway, and we were straight across from the elevator.

The only drawback for me was that the hotel is totally smoke free, so no smoking on the balconies or on the property. I had to go either onto the beach or to the parking lot next door to smoke. I am fine with not smoking in the room or the balcony, I just wish there would have been a convenient place for smokers to go.

Overall we had a great stay in a great hotel. You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Ocean Park. We stayed in the four bedroom suite. The room was very clean and had a great view of the ocean. The indoor pools was clean and warm, beds very comfy. Overall very pleased and will be returning!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is a good value for families with pets. We had a great and clean room. The hall had a few issues such as a broken garbage can, but can't have everything! The views were impecable! It is a quiet location, and central to most anything! The pools and spa were nice, warm, and clean! It's a VERY short walk to the beach out front. There is a nice webcam on their website which is great for actually seeing the weather and how close you are to the water. The staff was WONDERFUL! There was a small disturbance by one of the guests, which was handled promptly and descretely, and that was the only instance during our entire 4 day stay. Otherwise everything was quiet, the room was well equipped, the view could not be beat! Our pet was welcome, and we didn't have to worry about her while we visited the area. The beds were comfortable. Good value, not overpriced, clean and safe, great location, great staff!

Room Tip: Call ahead if you want a room on a specific level. We were fortunate that they had picked a great room on the first floor (above lobby). This floor was very convenient to all amenities. Make sure to check the type of view. We had full ocean view from our sliding balcany doors. It was perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family