We had an ocean front efficiency room. It came with a full size range oven and full size refrigerator. I wish they would have separated us from the next occupied room by an empty room since it was off season. The neighboring guests were going in and out all the time, sometimes very early in the morning. The first day and a half we were there the elevators stunk really bad even though they looked new and spotless. Not really sure why but it was taken care of. Only other things I noticed were that some of the furnishings were older and worn. But all in all they were nice rooms and we had were good stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept all pets, as long as they are less than 20lbs and a non aggressive breed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach