Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
BlueWater Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Hurl Rock Motel(Myrtle Beach)
The Reef(Myrtle Beach)
1,573 results
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubfull kitchenbeach accesswasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalconyoceanhousekeeping
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my recent visit! I will definitely visit again. Please make it a priority to check behind the cleaning staff. My room was not cleaned, beds not made, tub not cleaned out(sand in tub from beach). Great that it was pet friendly!! View was "OUT OF THIS WORLD"!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights and had a decent stay. The room was pretty basic but clean. The A/C was cold and the TV had plenty of channels on it. I wish the room had been a little bigger though. The pools were kept clean and were not crowded when I was there, so that was nice. The front desk employees were friendly, the housekeepers - not so much. I tried several times to say hello to them when I was walking down the hall, waiting on the elevator, etc. They wouldn't even make eye contact.

I was not traveling with a little 3lb. yip yapping dog, so I was not the normal guest for this hotel. I did get kinda tired of being crammed into the tiny elevators with dogs sniffing up my leg and also got tired of hearing the bark in people's rooms. I wasn't kept up at night or anything, but I just hate hearing dogs barking when I'm on vacation - I get enough of that in my neighborhood at home.

Other than those minor things, my only MAJOR complaint is that on my last night staying there, I had a knock on my door and when I went to answer it, there was a lady from the front desk standing there with 2 other people with a key card in her hand. After I opened the door, the employee (Stephanie) said "Oh, I thought this room was vacant....I was going to show these people the room". Umm, well, the room is either BOOKED or NOT in your computer system. Kinda disturbing that if I had not answered the door, she would have walked right in on me. What if I was coming out of the shower? What if I was not dressed? That incident alone makes me think twice about booking here again. I have stayed in a lot of hotels at the beach and never had this happen. I realize people make mistakes but that is a pretty big one in my opinion.

2  Thank acdavis
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was our first visit to Ocean Park Resort and we stayed for almost 2 weeks. We have stayed in the past at other pet friendly properties in Myrtle Beach and can say that Ocean Park is FAR SUPERIOR and we will definitely stay there on our next visit. The property was clean and well maintained as was our room. The view from our private oceanfront balcony was priceless! We had a couple of minor maintenance issues which we needed to call about and within a few minutes after our calls, maintenance was at our door to attend to the issues. The staff was professional and friendly and always ready and willing to assist. We stayed in a king oceanfront efficiency and the only improvements we could suggest would be that the room could use a fresh coat of paint and the stove should be replaced. Ours was old and the burners were wobbly but we didn't do much cooking so we managed. Keep up the great work, everyone! Having a good pet friendly property in Myrtle Beach is much needed and appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CanuckTraveller5
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had an excellent room: very clean, equipped with a small kitchen with all pots and pans required, a perfect small balcony facing the ocean. If one does not mind sharing the hotel with other travelers' pets... and can delay a smoke until getting off the property... This is the place!

Room Tip: Ocean view is prefeable. It does make up for everything else :) Also, ask for a room at a higher level for a better view and a quieter time. Efficiency rooms are equipped with a small kitchen. Could save one a lot of time and money to cook some of the meals inside.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We enjoyed our stay and will be back next year! Its rare that we find a motel that excepts pets and is clean. So we were very surprised and pleased with our stay! The employees were helpful and pleasant! The pools were clean and the walkway to the beach was kept up very nicely!