“Better service than i expected.”

Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #68 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I would definitely stay again as long as the prices are still right or a special is going on. I am very pleased with the service and ammenities of the hotel but i am on a limited budget. I actually fell in love with this hotel/location of the hotel. I guess there is a first time for everything.

• Stayed: February 2012
There are newer reviews for Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The service was great and the associates were very nice and helpful,The location was in the middle of it all and I highly recommend anybody to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed at Ocean Park Resort in Myrtle Beach February 16-19. I am somewhat reluctant to stay at hotels that allow pets due to possible barking or doggy smells, etc but this hotel had a good review at Trip Advisor so I decided to go for it. The hotel was very clean, no unpleasant smells and I wasn't bothered by any barking. Also, the people at the front desk were exceptionally nice. The whole stay was great and I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I was apprehensive at first because of the 3-star rating shown on your website. I called and was told that the facility was very nice--it is!!! My puppy, Dillon, really enjoyed his first time at the beach. You are really nice to pets and your prices is not too much. Thank you for this. I would like to bring Dillon again, but he will weigh too much. Please considering changing the weight rule! The efficiency was clean and very nice. We really enjoyed it and would like to come again soon. I am considering coming again real soon!

Room Tip: If you are bring your pet, the Cypress Efficiency is great.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This is our 3 stay with you. we have been impressed everyone time. Freindly staff, room was clean and the view is great. Will visit again real soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kari H
Reviewed February 12, 2012

After spending the spectacular month of Octoer '11,, were gearing up for another month long sabatacal in March. It always looks like they are replacing or repainting somethin g. The place, all the way around is extremely tidy. Mike Deaton has that place running like a swiss watch. We appreciate all the effort, the staff is friendly. Always a smile or a hello. Onlyabout two weeks to wait

see ya soon, -tom- & rose

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hondaddy
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Excellent service, views, room, everything! From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. Even our dog was happy! The staff was helpful and friendly. We had never visited Myrtle Beach before and every question we had was answered or someone found out for us. We travel often and I am usually very wary of a first time stay, but this time I was most pleasantly surprised! Will go again!

Room Tip: We were on the ninth floor with great views and it was quiet and very clean
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family