Ocean Forest Villa Resort
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$158
$219
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$174
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$189
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$303
$288
$279
Hampton.com
$207
$179
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$225
Official Site
  • Pool
$236
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$149
All reviewsocean frontshort walk to the beachawesome staylaundry roomthe past yearsunitscondovrboupgradesbalconiestubs
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I enjoyed my 1st visit. The only thing i did not like is one bedroom did not have a TV and no stereo system in the condo. But I will bring my own music when I return in 2012. It is the best family vacation location because you are able to relax, play and enjoy the boardwalk. It's a lot to do. I'm making it a family affair each year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Crystal F
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This resort is a part of Ocean Forest Villas, it is a group of 7 individual houses, all 3 bedroom, 2 bath. You cannot find reviews of this resort, and Ocean Forest Villas will tell you they know nothing of the houses. You will check in at the Ocean Forest Villas, then you are on your own.

The first house we checked into, house #3, had no air conditioning and an alarm was sounding from the stove every three to five minutes. I called Ocen Forest Villas which sent maintenance, then told me to call a different number because they knew nothing of the houses. I was then moved to house #4.

There was a musty smell throughout the house, but at least the air worked. When you step into the house, be prepared to step back into the 1980. There are no updates here. Lattice is the choice of decor. The washing machine leaked, the toilets did not flush well, pillows were nasty, bed uncomfortable, etc. Any calls to Ocean Forest Villas will become frustrating as they continue to say we know nothing about the houses and then become argumentative.

The house has good bones and with some TLC could become a good place to stay, but no one wants to take responsibility of these homes.

I would not recomend this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank littlebitcat
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had not been to M.B. for a few years and since the weather was great found this place overlooking the ocean. We stayed on the 22nd floor with wonderful views of the ocean etc.
The biggest complaint was extremely worn uncomfortable balcony furniture. The condos are
privately owned so all different. We enjoyed the condo and the price was right.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Ocean Forest Villas has become one of my favorite beach locations. The accommodations are clean and roomy. Check-in is easy, getting you on with your plans! I have stayed here so many times, it is like my second home. This is the best deal for your money. It is convenient to everything but not right in the hussle-bussle. Easy access to the ocean.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Stayed here last year with family members in a condo. We had a 2 BR condo on the second floor. It was right across the road from the beach so it was very convenient to walk over and camp out on the beach for the day. The condo was very nice. It had 2 BR's and 2 BA's and a full kitchen with limited dishes for our use. We stayed several days and had a very nice stay. Never really talked to anyone at the front desk except to check in and out. The maid service came every day and gave us clean towels and emptied the trash. We were basically left alone which was perfect as we liked the privacy. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family