Landmark Resort
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
Hotels.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
$147
$288
$251
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
3,558 results
All reviewscovered walkwaylazy riverputt puttmini golfpools and hot tubsparking deckan older hotelfamily vacationoff seasonoceanfront roomwater parkview of the oceanfull kitchenlatitudedjhurricaneblast
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Was here for a dance convention. The place served our needs. Check in was smooth even though it was hundreds checking in, very friendly. Our room was on the fifteenth floor got to our room pretty fast considering being so high up and lots of people waiting on elevators, they were pretty fast. The room smelled fresh and (as I do with all hotel rooms ) I stay in, wiped the remote and areas around the room and it was clean. Checked the beds clean. Was very satisfied with the appearance, seems like they had painted and put in new counters and furniture. New heating unit was digital and kept the temp just right didn't have to get up and turn it down. When visiting Mrytle Beach I usually stay up the street at a resort. Yes the Landmark is showing age in some places(such as the ice machine on the 15th) but what's important is it is clean.I may have to change over. One more thing I give the highest reguards to housekeeping. I wish I knew her name but we had to pick up something from the room when she was cleaning she didn't rush us and asked if there was anything we would like extra towels or washclothes.Did we drink coffee. When we came back our room was super clean and fresh.Now thats wonderful. Thank you Landmark.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ques
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at our resort. It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit, and the festivities at the Showstopper's convention. We would like for you to know that we appreciate your business very much. From all of the staff here at the Landmark, we hope that you will book with us again very soon, and we can't wait to provide you with your next outstanding vacation in the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is out dated, odor in the building lingered. Upon entry there was a flat screen tv on the wall and a tube tv on the dresser. I became concerned!! the beds were full size two small adults wouldn't be comfortable sleeping and extremely hard. The pillows were small and uncomfortable. The toilet overflowed in the room, maintenance did come right up to clean up but still left a mess. The beer was good and the wing chips were awesome but Steak wasn't anything to bring me back for seconds. The shrimp was over cooked but service was ok. The halls at times sounded like a haunted house as the wind blew the emergency doors which open barely enough to make the unsettling sound. The ocean was pretty from room and the pools inside were clean. Needless to say I'm ls glad I woke up and made it out alive.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Getreviewed

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit at the Landmark Resort. Our goal is to ensure that every guest receives a relaxing and enjoyable stay, so it is very disappointing to hear about your experience. I hope that you and your family can accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. Your comments are important to us, and I can assure you that these issues will be addressed by a member of management. We hope that you and your family will decide to give us another chance so that we can make it up to you. If there is any way we can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

A group of friends usually use this hotel almost every winter. We are all adults and have a good winter get away. They have an indoor water park with lazy river, BIG pool, and many different hot tubs. The hotel is not the best for sure. NEEDS a lot of renovations. Staff is hit or miss to be honest.

BEWARE!!! if you book a vacation in advance like more than 2 months out and something changes and you have to cancel. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU 25$, even if the trip is WEEKS away. If you wait till last min like around 72 hours they will charge you a whole night.

If they are that hard up for money maybe they need to think about updating this place. I will recommend my group to choose a different area and hotel next time for sure.

Room Tip: You have to buy breakfast at their restaurant or go else where. They do have larger rooms in the corners.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MotorcycleCCTraveler
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for posting a review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We hope that you were able to enjoy your vacation, and we do apologize for the issues that you encountered during your visit. Just as with most resorts and hotels, we do have a cancellation policy. If you cancel anytime prior to 7 days of arrival for a transient reservation, or 3 days of arrival for a group reservation there is a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel within those allotted days before check in, there is a charge equivalent to one night stay. Our policy is always stated upon booking any reservation, and is definitely not meant to be an inconvenience. If you would like to further discuss your concerns, you are welcome to call the resort to speak to a member of management at any time. Your comments are important to us, and we hope that you will reconsider, and stay with us again during your next trip to the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Not impressed when I drove up. Old, dated (hotel & room).
some things didn't work or work properly (old TV, bulb out), things not cleaned properly (Kitchen gave me the "heebie jeebies"...there is no call for how nasty that kitchen was...not in a hotel for pete's sake!
Bathroom looked and seemed to be the cleanest thing in the room!
I always take Lysol wipes w/me...I couldn't believe the filth I was wiping up everywhere. There was no way I was lying down in that bed! Curtain from the hallway allowed for a peep show. Deadbolt wouldn't lock.
Front desk girls polite. But when I called to complain was put on hold TWICE>so meantime, I decided to call another hotel.
checkout was okay but I had to pay for the one night that I didn't even spend.
No plans to every stay at Landmark ever ever ever!!!
My stay at Breakers Resort was wonderful though.

Room Tip: Ask to check out your room before checking in. I didn't know that we could do that. The hotel I ended up staying in later informed me that we have that right.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for posting a review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We would like to apologize for the issues that you encountered during your visit. Our goal here at the Landmark is to provide all of our guests with a clean, comfortable, and safe environment, and we apologize that we may have fell short. If you would like to speak with us further about this matter, please do not hesitate to call the resort at anytime. We hope that you will stay with us again during your next visit to the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Landmark Resort for a weekend dance festival and found the hotel to be absolutely marvelous. Yes, the Landmark has been around for a while (I was informed it's about 44 years old so it's one of the oldest hotels on the beach) and you won't find every amenity that you might find in some upscale and pricier hotel (think whirlpool tub in your bath), but let me tell you, like well-aged wine, it was just great. Our room was exceptionally clean and bright and the bed was really comfortable. The room was well- appointed with a good sized bureau, in-room safe, sink, refrigerator, microwave and even a full table setting, complete with dishes and tableware. As to the bathroom, it was immaculate. All in all it was perfect for our weekend needs and I can easily see where it would serve nicely for a longer stay.

As for the staff, I have rarely stayed in a hotel where everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE(!) was so uniformly friendly, outgoing and helpful. No matter which employee we spoke with, each and everyone of them made us feel that we the most important guest they had and that they couldn't do enough for us. So much so that as we were checking out, I simply had to tell the young lady at the desk what a great time we had and to compliment the staff. Her response didn't surprise me at all; with a big smile, she thanked me sincerely and added, "We really like working here!" Believe me, it showed and that was the attitude we encountered all weekend.

The festival we attended has been held annually at Landmark Resort for a number of years and although this was the first year we have attended, now I understand why. The festival itsel was terrific but being at the Landmark made it just that much better...to the point that we've already made our reservations for next year!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post such nice comments about your recent stay with us. It's our goal here at the Landmark to ensure that every guest receives the most exciting, fun filled, and enjoyable experience, and we are so pleased to here that our staff went the extra mile to make that happen. Your business is very much appreciated, and we are so happy to hear that you will be attending again next year.