Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach
$200
$207
$155
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2012

After reviewing many options for stays in Myrtle Beach, we decided on Americas Best Value Inn. Great price with friendly and helpful staff. We weren't looking for a 4 or 5 star hotel as we wouldn't be spending much time on property and this was just fine. It was conveniently located off US501 on our way to the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
abvimb, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear IAMRANDYT,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our affordable rates and convenient location. We would like to have you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Americas Best Value Inn-Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife myself and my daughter were looking for a value priced hotel in Myrtle Beach in july & found this hotel online. We paid $100. + tax ($112.) and have never paid so much for so little. The noise level approaching 10 pm just outside our room was so LOUD we could not sleep if we wanted to !!! We were afraid of vandalism to our car and possible breakin to our room !!! The beds were cheap and the room was dirty.The pool was badly in need of refinishing and was FULL with many families. We were VERY VERY SORRY that we did not spend more. We will NEVER stay here again !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Floridians33596

Dear Floridians33596,

Thank you for sharing a traveler opinion with us. I am concerned about the issues you encountered during your stay. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than an enjoyable stay. Please know that we do have night time security. They could have addressed the issue at the time. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Americas Best Value Inn- Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed June 30, 2012

If you go expecting more than what you pay a night, then you will be disappointed. Me and my cousin went down for a cheap get-a-way and had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The bed was very comfortable, nice fluffy pillows and we slept great. I would stay there again. The pool needs a little paint, but was clean, the staff was exceptionally nice and the maids spoke and were very friendly and even the grounds keeper spoke and smiled. Although we spent the majority of our time there on the beach, we did spend some time at the pool and in the room. For the rate per night, I thought it was just great for a short stay and was very comfortable. As far as the location, it is a little tricky to find, but once you get your since of direction, it's fine. As far as safe, I felt very safe there, not noisy and there is just one bar down the street, I never felt in any danger.

Room Tip: You can park right in front of your room any where in the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Robin U

Dear Robin U,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms and comfortable, outdoor pool, and affordable rates. We hope to see you again in the future.

Americas Best Value Inn Myrtle Beach, SC

Reviewed September 23, 2010

this motel was by far the worst night of my life. me and my wife stayed here on a trip to myrtle beach for our birthday and the price was low but there was an issue because online i got 2 prices then once i got there it was lower. priceline-$49.99 expedia-42.00 so i called and found out the price was $43.00 once i got there it was $40 even per night and i was told that is year round!
this hotel had bugs really bad and the smell hit us as soon as we walked in along with the over all appearance of the room and one of the smallest tv.s i have ever seen. it was about 210 degrees in the room when we showed up so we turned the air on it took about 6 hours just or it to be safe to go in. and once you go to sleep the a/c sounds like youre sleeping next to a train! the pool hurt my eyes just to look at so i never got in it. and the front desk people took off at 2-8am i wondered what would happen if i lit this place on fire at 3 am i found this out the night that we stayed and we needed more pillows because they gave us 2 for a king sized bed they where flat and smelly.i didnt mind the strip club right next door because the men who went there stayed there until like 4 am. the maintenance man is ok as long as you dont mind being ignored and treated like crap. and the whole time i was there i never once saw cleaning staff maybe its me but i feel like they dont have cleaning people. and also there was a sign in the office that read " NO PETS ALLOWED!!! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT WITH ANY ANIMAL YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT WITH OUT REFUND!!" and there was no internet at all not even in the office and dont even mention the word breakfast they hate that.
please if you are alone or with some one else or even a whole group for the love of god stay far away from this place buy a tent if you have to because you will be better off

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank hotelhopper54184
Reviewed June 30, 2010

This place is supercheap so we didn't expect much. Somehow it still underacheived. First off, it's located between two strip clubs. Second, the room we got looked like a crime scene, there was a full fridge in it, and it had a orange splatter stain on the side that made it look like it hadn't been cleaned in a year. I'm surprise that these guys didn't have hourly rates because given the location and the amount of prostitutes walking up the street in front of it, it would seem like that type of place. We checked out after going to get something to eat and got a room at a decent hotel. Also, the customer service was horrible. DO NOT STAY HERE!! It's worth it to shell out an extra twenety bucks a night to stay at another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple