Jonathan Harbour
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
$147
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
$288
$251
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We got an OF room for $95 on a Saturday night! Awesome rate! Our room was clean and spacious. My bed was super comfy and clean as well. Parking across the street but that was no big deal. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank beaglemomma
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have stayed at JH many times over the years...It is becoming a bit worn. Our room was 313. It had been updated some, but the carpet was most likely the same carpet that was there 20 years ago. I would not have been comfortable with a toddler being on it. I did not see any bugs or mold. There was a chair on the balcony that was broken and dangerous. The building next door is under renovations so it was a bit noisy. JH pools are very small and only 3 to 5 feet deep so it does not offer much to teenagers. Parking is across the street, but did not seem dangerous. The lot next door is public access to the beach and I saw several people come from the lot into the JH pool. You must take something to block the light and have privacy on the bedroom window. There is a light at every window and no curtain to block the light, only a cheap blind that can be seen through when people walk by. The advantage is, this is not just a hotel room it is a bedroom, a sitting room and a separate area for the kitchen. It is quite on the south end of town, and not much of a crowd. We did not allow housekeeping into the room while we were there. Upon arrival, there was hair on the headboard and in the batting of the comforter. We continue to stay here because of the space in the rooms and the fact it is only 5 floors so you don't have to worry about being ocean front in a tower with only a view of the ocean and no view of the beach. Will we stay here again? Yes. My only real concern was the carpet since I carry my own covers and cleaning supplies anyway, no matter where we stay. One more thing...the beds are hard as rocks, but I always carry a mattress foam with me too.

Room Tip: 313 was ok
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaB576
Reviewed January 30, 2013

the room was disgusting. the tile floors were all sandy like no one had ever swept. there were hair balls in the bath tub, the kitchen was moldy, the pull out bed had springs coming out of it. i thought i was going to die it was so bad. something accidentally got spilt in the bed so we took off the sheets and we found multiple red splotches on the mattress and splatter marks down the side of the bed and on the floor next to it. either someone spilt chili there or someone was brutally murdered on the bed in my hotel room.

Room Tip: run away quickly you might be the victim of fowl play...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank beatrixlestrange
Reviewed January 27, 2013

As a last minute decision to not camp out, my son looked this place up online and we checked in.

My son is 14 and loved the fact that our room was more like a very small apartment and he had his own room.

This wouldn't be up to my standards but since my son loved it, I was happy to be there with him.

The rooms are OLD. Very outdated. The bathroom wasn't as clean as it could've been and the towels were rough, small, and worn.

The elevators were also old and nasty. I felt like the elevator wasn't safe from breaking down. The price was low though and so you can't really expect much. Also, we don't spend much time in the room anyway, so it's ok.

The beach was nice but to get a drink you had to walk next door to where there was an outdoor bar. Although the beach was nice, it wasn't a pleasant view walking to it. We'd have to walk through the pool room to get outside and it wasn't a nice area. The pool was very small and dirty also....

If you are looking for a place with a kitchenette at a reasonable price, this might work for you. Just do not expect much because it looks and feels low end.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had a great time at Jonathan Harbour in Myrtle Beach. The building is old and some of the rooms are aging. Our suite was clean and very comfortable. It has 2 large flat screen tvs, stove, fridge, sink, microwave, and a dinning area in the far room. The pool and hot tubs were kept clean and everything functioned properly. Best of all, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The price was excellent as was the maid services. Since it was on the south side, it was quiet and there was no issue with parking. The beach behind it was nice and more open. We would love to go there again. There are newer hotels but age does not matter when it is clean and friendly. I would say the worst thing we encountered was a dripping bathtub faucet. Thank you for the great stay at Jonathan Harbour!

Room Tip: Room 207 was clean, comfy, and all furnishings were good. Had 2 large flat screens too.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family