See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I was so grossed out by the dirty pillow cases and bed linen that i had to sleep on top of the blanket and covered my pillow with a beach towel. I am not hard to please but this was just ridiculous! Honestly, the room was a great size but I just didn't feel comfortable here! Housekeeping need a refresher course on "How to Properly clean a room"! We will be at Walmart first thing tomorrow morning for new sheets, pillow cases and a comforter! Someone needs to report this place to the Better Business Bureau!

Room Tip: Great space but please, please, please bring your own linen! In the vicinity of many places!
1  Thank JAGGLADY
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Really looked forward to this trip. Our room smelled bad. Carpets were stained. Sheets had blood stains on them. Furniture was sticky. The dishes in the drawer were also sticky. There was black mold on the bathroom walls and the shower curtain. Thankfully, we brought our own sheets and towels. Instead of stying 3 nights, we checked out after the first night. It was just nasty. The only nice thing about this hotel was the oceanfront balcony. That was a relief.

Room Tip: Bring your own sheets!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank delaidatti
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Checked in and saw people complaining thought nothing of it. walked into my room and was surprised the room i booked online was not what i got. Wanted a room with 2 beds and instead got a room with one bed. Was like okay they have pullout so I was like ok I can make due. That is until I went to sit on the bed and plug up my phone and found empty liquor bottles and then went and told Joey the front desk clerk and as I presented him with the evidence HIS RESPONSE WAS SO IS THERE ANYTHING ELESE i told him yes. Housekeeping did not properly clean the room. I told him excuse me. He was like were full. so, i asked for the manager and was told he wont be in until monday. So, to make the best of it I was like I will call back. then woke up the next day and the refrigerator was broken over 100.00 in food i had to throw away. when i called got joey and his attitude was u can check out i asked can i get my money back and he was like no it depends on your bank and it wont be until 5 days til you get your money back after that i had enough. DONT stay at this hotel Service and rooms are not worth spending over 150.00 for bad attitudes and lousy customer service.

Room Tip: Dont waste your money
1  Thank bnbrina
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I stayed at Jonathan Harbour and must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is not a 5 star hotel, but the efficiency I stayed in was nicely cleaned. I must say that the housekeeper was a darling, very friendly! I will be going back!

1  Thank Missing_the_Beach_11
Reviewed June 21, 2011

To all you potential visitors, keep in mind many of the rooms are privately owned, and thus you will find varying degrees of quality. Our room on the 4th floor was well equipped with kitchen utensils, beach chairs and loungers and 2 beach umbrellas. The room was in good condition, although the AC only worked on one side of the suite, and the wireless internet signal was weak at best. The hotel itself was older, but not dumpy. While it's not going to overwhelm you with features, it is a great place to stay for a comfortable beach-front hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family