“I love this place”
Review of Indigo Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Indigo Inn
Ranked #74 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family recently spent 4 nights at the Indigo inn and loved it. This was our third time to stay here and it is the only place we will stay in the future. The price is fantastic for ocean front, the rooms are clean, and all the staff is very friendly. I have recommended the Indigo in the past a gladly recommend it now.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Panhead1000

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I would recommend the Indigo Inn to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay. Our room had two queen beds, a kitchen, and bathroom. It was very comfortable and spacious. I was worried about space since we brought an air mattress for my son to sleep on. The kitchen had the essentials like silverware, dishes, pots and pans. I recommend that you take dish liquid, paper towels, aluminum foil, etc. The view from the balcony was amazing. The staff was very friendly and always helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Have stayed here before and was ok with no problems. We stayed here again in june of 2014.
Looks like they have done alot of improvements since our last stay.
Had a billing problem, but was resolved with no problems. Wish all hotels could work like that.
The staff was great to work with from the front desk to the house cleaners.
I don't have any bad words to say about this place ,, just keep up the good work.
See you next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank highmiles61
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Myself and my cousins stayed here for Bike Week last weekend. Needless to say ,when we first arrived I was a little scared due to the fact the hotel looked quite old. But I was wrong. The first quest guy was really pleased. We had a bunch of older people that came to bike week to actually ride their bikes and not walk around being drunk . Our room was clean. The sheets were clean . Housekeeping made sure we had plenty of towels. Two things I didn't like was . The people under us keep playing loud music all night . But what do you expect at bike week. Also the locks on the door were hard to open with the key. I would suggest using electronic keys I'm so glad we were at the hotel AWAY!! from all the violence and negativity of "black bike week". From now on I will be staying on the South End. Thanks Indigo Inn for helping us.

Room Tip: I would go for the room with the kitchen. Facing the ocean on the 7th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Takia A
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel is the Best little secret in Myrtle Beach. It was great. Clean, safe and comfy. Very nice room with a great view of the ocean. The staff was very friendly and nice. I highly recommend this place. We visited during their spring special. It was a great deal. I hope to return someday soon.

Room Tip: I was in room 501. Very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Carla O
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

While every other place on the Grand Strand is advertising "lowest rates" and then jacking it up for the weekend days, these guys charge what they advertise on the board all weekend! Clean, fresh and comfortable! Nice indoor hot tub! We loved it! From NC

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sarge61
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have stayed at this same place, in the same room for many years. We absolutely LOVE it! Fabulous view from your private balcony -- right on the ocean. Any problems, they're immediately fixed. Room are kept clean. Fabulous value for what you get. We've stayed in bigger places, but this place is quite small and they get to know you. Nice pool. It's just a great place. I cannot recommend it enough. FYI, try the 4th floor. It's close enough to see everything but still quiet from the goings on around the pool, etc. We love it!

Room Tip: Stay a few floors up from the main floor. It's quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple