“A wonderful hotel, on the beach, close by to all....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indigo Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Indigo Inn
Ranked #74 of 216 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Fairfield County, CT
“A wonderful hotel, on the beach, close by to all....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

A lovely hotel, well kept, clean rooms, kind staff, and very accomodating. Beautiful balcony views as all rooms are ocean side. Pool area very close to beach. Nice for families and couples. Fair prices. Have stayed here many times and will always return! No restaurant or fitness center but rooms have fridge and micro... a little antiquated but do the trick.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank MO G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Monroe, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just got home from our 3 night stay at Indigo Inn for Labor Day weekend and we really enjoyed it! It is an older building but I have no complaints. The staff was extremely friendly, the room was clean and kept up by room service daily, there were no bugs, the pool was clean and best of all...since it is a small hotel, it was never overcrowded!!! The hotel had no vacancy while we were there yet the pool was never overcrowded nor did we ever have to wait on the elevator as you would in a larger hotel. We recommend this hotel and will definately be staying here again :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Amy R
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

1st when we walked in it s smelled fresh and was clean & spotless it s quiet from room to room b rick wall now & so on i will always check in this hotel when i go back to myrtle beach it is woth the money

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aissatou h
Fayetteville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Dirty!! The pool was dirty, the kid's pool was dirty, the jacuzzi was dirty, the carpets were dirty. I did not like this motel. I will not stay here again. For the amount of money we probably could have found a better place $336 for three nights. I was presuaded by the former reviews but they MUST have been at another palce. Oh yeah! the patio area needed work, and the lounge chairs need to be replaced. Also watch out for the ants!

Room Tip: Spend a little more for a nice place.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank alana1999
Clinton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a weekend stay at Myrtle Beach. When we were planning our weekend, I did what I always do..search for the best prices and then read the reviews of hotels. Well I must say, these reviews were absolutely dead on. The hotel was neat, cozy, clean and affordable. The pool was clean and the hot tub was relaxing. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The only complaint that I have is that our door would stick and we would have to work with it to open it but that's difinitely not a deal breaker. We would stay here again and I would definitely recommend this hotel ( and have ) to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Small, neat, clean, plenty of pool and sunning area. We have stayed there many times and will go back.It's in walking distance of good restaurants - breakfast, steak, pizza - and grocery and sundry stores.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and all are ocean front. Choose according to what size kitchen you want.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Chester, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I got this room last minute for a quick trip for our anniversary. The staff was nice but the hotel itself was horrible. The carpet was wet the whole time we were there, the internet service was so horrible it wouldn't stay connected (kinda reminded me of dial-up), the toilet stayed stopped up the entire time we were there and it leaked all over the bathroom floor, the elevators were so scary we were worried we may get stuck, constant water dripping on the balcony from the ac unit above us, the shower head was broken so I had to get my husband to hold it straight so I could shower and I had to do the same for him (it sprayed on the wall and not it the shower), cable tv service was horrible, not one clear screen on the tv, and the final straw was the 2nd day after we checked in they advertised lower rates for all rooms on the sign but we were told since we were in an efficiency then it would not be honored. Will never stay here again and will make sure no one we know stay there either. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here at all!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple