Indigo Inn
$256
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$313
$229
$212
$179
$289
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$332
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$287
$274
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
All reviewsrocking chairsgreat hot tubclean roomssmall hotelno vacancyplace to staynice poolflights of stairsprivate balconycompass covecleaning staffwould definitely stay here againocean blvdratescornholecleanlinessmotel
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I got this room last minute for a quick trip for our anniversary. The staff was nice but the hotel itself was horrible. The carpet was wet the whole time we were there, the internet service was so horrible it wouldn't stay connected (kinda reminded me of dial-up), the toilet stayed stopped up the entire time we were there and it leaked all over the bathroom floor, the elevators were so scary we were worried we may get stuck, constant water dripping on the balcony from the ac unit above us, the shower head was broken so I had to get my husband to hold it straight so I could shower and I had to do the same for him (it sprayed on the wall and not it the shower), cable tv service was horrible, not one clear screen on the tv, and the final straw was the 2nd day after we checked in they advertised lower rates for all rooms on the sign but we were told since we were in an efficiency then it would not be honored. Will never stay here again and will make sure no one we know stay there either. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Don't stay here at all!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tiffany M
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were out all night trying to find a good hotel, and we found Indigo Inn. Very Nice hot tub and heated pool, the rooms are wonderful comes with plates and utensils all rooms are oceanfront. Great furniture, nice beds. The Bathtub and showers are high quality.

Room Tip: Higher Rooms are better
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joshua S
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stayed here for six nights in the heat of the summer sunshine. As stated in many reviews the hotel from the street looks iffey, however, don't let the looks deceive you, it is a very nice little place on the beach.

The good: its on the beach!!, it is not a huge hotel with hundreds of people (ie you can always get a chair around the pool area), bed is very comfey, all ocean front rooms, it's clean, its cheap!!, has good water pressure in the shower, pool was always clean, and there were some kids, but not a ton of kids that you will get at a larger hotel. (you also have a fridge, microwave and a full size coffee maker in every room - you do have to bring your own coffee - not a biggie)

Stuff that was not so great (not horrible nor a deal breaker, just areas that could be improved on): the elevator was so slow (next time we will ask for a room on the 4th floor so we can take the stairs more often -we were on the sixth floor), towels were a bit skimpy (on the flip side you could ask for more towels and you would always get them with no problems) and the toilet. The toilet was no power flusher folks, you were always in fear of clogging it!

I would stay here again in a heartbeat, clean, on the beach, and for the money you will not be dissapointed!

Room Tip: Would reccomend a room on the third or fourth floor so you can avoid the slow elevators, and avoid any noise from the pool area in the lower rooms.
5  Thank starchild101
Reviewed July 30, 2012

As most have noted in these reviews, this hotel may not be the newest or the largest in the area but if you want a clean, well kept & affordable place to stay I suggest you check it out.
The rates are AWESOME.
I was amazed at how quiet the room was and I heard no outside noises!
The staff at the front desk were so pleasant and helpful.
The pool was well kept and clean.
I have only one complaint, the elevator is older (& kinda slow) and it is very hot in there. Next time I may ask for a room on a lower level... Over all very pleased & we will go back!!!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor... the elevator is slow and its hot. not sure I would want a room that high up again ONLY for this reason.
1  Thank Davis1100
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We have spend vacation in several hotels along the Strand, but come back again and again to the Indigo Inn. Clean rooms, affordable rates...EVERY room is ocean-front! Love this hotel and will never stay anywhere else :)

1  Thank BeachGurlatHEART