“Not the biggest but truly the best!!!!!!!!”

and 1 more site!
Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #84 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed August 2, 2009

Our family of 21 members have stayed at Holiday Shores for over 40 years. The hotel has such a great atmosphere. We could easily afford to stay in a beachfront highrise, but who would when you can stay here. The hotel has many repeat families that we have met over the years. The staff are friendly and kind hearted. My husband and I enjoyed our honeymoon there 25 years ago and have continued to return with our boys every year since. My husbands parents started taking them there the first year the hotel opened. It is a great place to make some wonderful memories. Thanks to Cathy and the staff. See you next year!
The Fayetteville, NC S/D Family

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank JDfromFAYNC
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you and you family have been staying with us for so many years. I am happy to read that your husband family starting coming many years ago and that you have carried on the tradition with your family. We are looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Reviewed June 11, 2009

I lived on Myrtle Beach for several years and I've stayed in some of the most wondeful hotels there, along with the most crappiest. Hotels with room service and a friendly smile. Others with.....well I won't go there, but when it comes to comfort and peace, Holiday Shores is one of the coziest places I've ever laid my head. The owner has got to be one of the most friendliest women in the world. Do your thing Ms. Kathy, I love you !

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you find this motel one of the coziest places that you have ever laid your head. I will pass on your kind word to Kathy. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Reviewed October 20, 2008

This was not my first stay . I, as well as others in my family ,have been guests at Holiday Shores many times and will continue to use Holiday Shores when traveling to Myrtle Beach. The rooms are clean and always stocked with plenty of towels and hygiene products. Kathy Gray is always helpful and pleasant and does everything possible to make you feel welcome and at home. She always has a smile and a kind word and is a big part of the reason we continue to use this hotel!
The rest of the staff is always helpful and friendly. They do not make you feel pressured into hurrying out of your room so they can clean it and they do a great job at cleaning and restocking during your visit.
All in all I would recommend Holiday Shores to anyone and have sent several of my friends and family there. The atmosphere is pleasant and peaceful and isn't that what we all look for in a vacation?

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2008

I made a reservation a month in advance for myself, my wife, and my two kids!! We were all excited to be going to the beach for our very first time!! we wanted to make sure that after we drove 10 hours that when we arrived to the beach we would have a place to lay our heads how ever when we arrived we found out that not only were we deprived of our expectations of the looks and efficiency of our room we would not even have one there to begin with!! they not only lied about our reservation but also did not refund my $234.99 neither!! If I will ever go back to Myrtle Beach I most definetly will not even think of going to the despictable,deceitful, Holiday Shores located at 7501 N Ocean Blvd!!!!!!! Oh yeah they did how ever tell me that I would receive my money in 3-5 business days but this was on a thursday and I needed it then!!! Who can wait for their money when you are on vacation then? How ever the Grand Shores was the best place I have ever stayed!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank disapointedTennessee
Reviewed July 26, 2007

I was hesitant at first my husband works in a 4 star hotel where we live and that hotel chain during the week of our stay was booked up so we decided to try out holiday shores it was great I will always stay there when I go not crowded me and my family and another family that stays there every year we met there we were the only ones at the pool which my kids and husband and I loved we stayed there more than the beach totally loved this place

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2007

My family and I went here for a weekend trip. The corporate website is very misleading. Although the hotel was very clean, it just was not what I was expecting. I'm not saying don't stay here, but make sure you know where you are truely staying.

Stayed: July 2007

#70 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts
Camelot by the Sea, Oceana Resorts
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#6 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts? Share your experiences!