We decided to choose this motel based on the reviews and price. Since the reviews were so good and it is under the umbrella of Oceana Resorts, we thought it would be a safe gamble. The rooms, grounds, and pool were very clean (it is an old motel, but very well kept/ taken care of). The staff was friendly and helpful and it was a quiet, comfortable stay. The beds were great, bathroom sink a little small... but that was not an issue. The only thing I wish would have been different was the proximity to the beach. It is a short walk, but LOTS of other hotels and condos in the same area, therefore all of those people competing for beach space- especially during high tide. All in all, it was a nice weekend and we don't regret our decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Shores Motel in Myrtle Beach is a nostalgic, well maintained property located just one block from the beach. Holiday Shores is ideal for families and budget minded Myrtle Beach vacationers. We are an economical and family-friendly cozy little getaway. We have laundry onsite, shuffleboard, outdoor grill and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Shores Hotel
- Holiday Shores Myrtle Beach