Thanks to Trip Advosor and all the great comments, we decided to book this motel. It took us 2 1/2 days to drive from Montreal so we really hoped the trip would be worth it. It certainly was! The room was very very clean, the pool too and the grounds are very well kept. Cathy was more than helpful as were the maintenance and cleaning staff. Thanks to Linda and David for their quick, efficent and friendly service. The beach is amazing (only 1 block away) and the area is lovely. Far from the busy, bars and souvenir stores yet close enough to go there if you want to. We could walk a block in the opposite direction to the Bone Fish Grill restaurant. Great quality and service for the price. All in all, I would recomment this motel however I don't know what is is like in high season as it is close quarters -, so less intimate when fully booked. Very family-oriented. Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Shores Motel in Myrtle Beach is a nostalgic, well maintained property located just one block from the beach. Holiday Shores is ideal for families and budget minded Myrtle Beach vacationers. We are an economical and family-friendly cozy little getaway. We have laundry onsite, shuffleboard, outdoor grill and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Shores Hotel
- Holiday Shores Myrtle Beach