“A well kept secret......really worth it.”

and 1 more site!
Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts
Ranked #89 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“A well kept secret......really worth it.”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We were able to get a clean vacancy at a great price close to everything it has a kitchnette. Great place

• Stayed July 2011
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you received a great price and that you liked how close everything is to the motel. I hope that you will come back and stay with us the next time you visit Myrtle Beach.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I recently read an article where in most businesses people only seek to meet the bar and do the minimum amount of work permitted to get by.
The writer of this article should have stayed at Holiday Shores and met Kathy and her staff then the article would have been completely different. I have traveled from Florida to Virginia with my job and when I stay at Holiday Shores, Kathy makes you feel as though you are home!
I love it and look forward to my visits everytime.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank sowellsamlee
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you look forward to your stay each time you are in the area. I will pass on your kind words about Kathy to her. I know that Kathy is looking forward to the next time you come and stay with her.

pawleys island, sc
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We just love the Holiday Shores and have for many years! The rooms are older but extremely clean and service like no other. The main attraction was the pool that we were able to walk out of room and almost step into! Didn't really have the urge to beach it but still not a long walk to get there...about a block. Miss Kathy at the desk is certainly one of the friendliest! We will be back again and again! Oh also liked the no pet policy!! We leave ours at home for a reason!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank sheree07
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you love staying with us and that you liked being able to walk out of your room and dive into the pool. I will pass on your kind words about Kathy to her and I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I am from Gastonia N.C. and was very worn out and needed a quite friendly place to stay on my visit to Myrtle Beach. I came down for our family reunion and found the Holiday
Shores Motel to be very clean and comfortable, and at a great rental rate. Kathy made my stay at your motel a very enjoyable stay and I will return in January for another stay at your motel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank sissy3
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, November 5, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased that you came and stayed with us during your family reunion and that you had the best vacation ever. I will pass on your kind words regarding Kathy so she can be recognized for a job well done. We are looking forward to seeing you again in January.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Staff was friendly and tentative. I thought the motel was a great value for the money, room was clean. Easy walk to the beach and some restraunts. A nice beach motel. I will put this on my list for a future visit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank dinonc
Greenville,NC
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Kathy and the staff at Holiday Shores do a great job! We so enjoyed our long weekend get away and look forward to returning soon. We love the charm and the propery is well
maintained. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank JesseGreenville_NC
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, June 25, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoy the charm of the property and that the staff did a wonderful job. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Greenville, SC
Reviewed April 13, 2010

We went to the beach for an impromptu 2-day trip and stumbled upon this motel. It was pretty small looking – especially surrounded by a lot of bigger places – but it was in a great location…and we didn’t have reservations anywhere else so we decided to give it a try. Being in the rooms reminded me of my beach vacations as a kid and my kids loved it! Our room had a kitchenette, so we were able to eat breakfast and lunch there and only go out to eat for dinner. This is an older hotel and the rooms are a little dated, but I was really pleased to see how clean everything was – we really enjoyed the new carpet! The property seems really well-maintained and there were even bikes there for us to use. The pool was a highlight for my kids, and I loved that I could hang around the pool and talk and see everything my kids were doing whether they were in the pool or hanging out in the room. The lady in the office – Kathy – was incredibly informative and accommodating and gave us great ideas on what to do in the evenings. We plan on going back in the Fall.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Greenville_SCMomof3
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Holiday Shores Motel, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, April 16, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed staying here and that it reminded you about your childhood. I am glad that you found everything to be very clean and that you liked being able to use the bikes that the property has. I will pass on your kind words about Kathy to her boss to she can be recognized for a job well done. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the fall.