Holiday Sands South
$258
$200
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$219
$179
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Official Site
$207
$155
$246
$224
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewscondo buildingacross the streetocean frontocean view cafelazy riverparking garagehot tuboutdoor poolwall bedfull kitchenolder hotelwasher dryernice balconyocean blvdcleaning stafffamily vacationcalled the front desk
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel has definitely seen better days, however the price was very good and the view from my room on the eighth floor couldn't be beat. The room was worn, but very clean and comfortable. The staff could not have been nicer nor more efficient. The indoor pool facility was poor, however we would just go next door. We found most of the guests were friendly as were the people we met on the beach. There are always people who take advantage and misuse the facilities. I questioned the number of people staying in some of the rooms. You are supposed to wear a yellow bracelet when at the pool area but no one wears them so quite frankly, neither did we. The outdoor furniture is in very poor condition, a lot of people bring their own.

Room Tip: I asked for a high floor when I made reservations and received a room on eight, but my brother is there now and made reservations months ago and asked for a high floor and is on five.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GrannyBarb5
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I just arrived home from holiday sands myrtle beach if your looking for a hotel near the boardwalk, or the piers then this is the wrong place its a good hike to the boardwalk stores I wouldn't walk Its a good 4 to 5 miles the price wasn't so bad I wouldn't stay on the sun deck u have to walk out on the sun deck just to see the sunrise and from our room the palm trees blocked that had to walk out on the deck the 2rms there's no door just a pull thing u pull it sideways the air conditioning was so loud was hard for me to sleep sounded like someone mowing the lawn the jacuzzi tub took like 20mins to fill up there no attractions near by only a small store across the street main places are at north myrtle beach this hotel is meant more for like old couples there was a hole in our couch the dresser drawers are old the staff was great and very friendly I arrived on the 17 at 730am they wouldn't let me check in untill 11am or they would have charged me for another day the inside pools were cold the kiddy pool area was cold other than that my stay was ok just wasn't happy w the rm id rather stay on the northern side of myrtle beach but great staff!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Sands South in September 2013. This was our first visit here but it will not be our last. When I first arrived, the front desk staff were friendly. When we went up to our room, we were pleased with how clean everything was. The hotel building is a little older, but it was very clean. Considering the rate we paid, I could not be happier. We had an excellent view of the Atlantic from our private balcony. I particularly enjoyed the location of this property, with it being in the south end of Myrtle Beach. I have visited Myrtle Beach many times in my life, but this is the first time i had stayed at the south end. It was a lot quieter, and both the beach and the water were cleaner. Our room featured a flat panel HDTV and a full kitchen. The refrigerator kept things cold, our AC worked very well. The water pressure in the shower was great. We also loved the Ocean View Cafe, for both breakfast and lunch, The food was great, service was good, and the prices were very fair, I would return in a heartbeat to Holiday Sands South.

Room Tip: Ice machines and vending are located on the first, fourth, and seventh floors of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank William F
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My family and I have been coming here on separate occasions for at least 6 years now, and every stay is just as good or better than the last. I can't find anything to complain about. The service is great, the location is near basically everything you could wanna do, and it's very clean. If you're looking for a great place to stay, and somewhere affordable, then don't look any further. I'll definitely be back next year, and many more years after!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Clutch024
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We decided on a whim to take a vacation to myrtle, first time here. I found this place and was affordable... We had an awesome time, and ya the room looks like it is from the 80's but we still loved it. Had an awesome view and the restaurant was awesome. Would def come back here again. We started the end of July beginning of August.... Had a great time I can't emphasize that enough, even with a 7 month old I had no problems with the room. The cleaning crew came every morning about 930.. Place was awesome!!!

Room Tip: Please please please do oceanfront.... What a gorgeous view!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family