Room was decent size and clean upon arrival. Very unhappy about almost constant smell of pot smelled from from balcony and pool. At times was unable to sit on balcony or leave door open. Not overly kid friendly due to small pools and odor of pot. I know staff can not control what other guests do, but do expect appropriate concern and investigation. One hotel staff did respond to complaint, while other made joke...asking me if I was feeling hungry. Did not get in lazy river as it appeared unclean. Sometimes also smelled an odor of gas. No dish soap to wash dishes. Housekeeping staff was friendly and helpful. Great location oceanfront and next to 2nd avenue pier and new boardwalk. Only location concern was boarded up hotel directly next to this hotel. Location was quieter than other myrtle hotels. Beach wasn't overly crowded. Not sure if I would return again, especially with kids .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach