I took my 12 year old for a mother/daughter vacation in late August. We stayed for four days, checking in on a Friday and checking out on a Monday. The front desk staff were, both day and evening, incredibly friendly ad helpful. Our check in was fast and our check out just the same. They even allowed us to check out an hour later, free of charge.
After doing extensive research over a long period this hotel was definitely overall the best option, value wise and location. It was the best deal for an oceanfront efficiency room (full kitchen) with a balcony overlooking an amazing view of the ocean. Our room was on the fourth floor. It wasn't a five star resort so don't expect that for the money you spend. It was decent, clean. The beds weren't the comfiest but I slept. Didn't awake with any back pains like I've read some people did.
The grounds were well kept and just steps to the beach and right on the board walk. In walking distance to everything! Very convenient. The pool areas were clean and nice. Lazy river, pool and hot tub were great!
The exercise room and game room were not the greatest that's my only complaint really.
I'm definitely planning to return to the Holiday Sands North on my next trip to Myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach