Keep in mind, my stay was during winter, not during peak season. Alright, it was a good deal, the room was nice and it was cheap which is what we were looking for. We didn't know where it was located prior to booking since we just needed a decent halfway point to stay on our way to Florida and this hotel popped up in our search.
It is right up on the board walk.. we could see the ocean right outside our room window... (and it was awesome watching a few dolphins hanging out the next morning.) There was a slight odor of cleaners in the air, the bed was hard (Which was okay for me), and you have to park across the street.. but for the price and location it was worth it and I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach