Place was Horrible! Rooms were Nasty! There was still food crumbs in the floor. Room was Musty and Dusty! Could not hardly sleep due to allergy problems. They have drop ceilings in the bathrooms. I did not look but those are not to be used in wet environments. Mold Will Grow There! Beds were Rock Hard. Loud Music and "Pimped Out" cars with loud exhaust covered the roads and were trying to "show off" and Noise was constant. Constant yelling and hollering from balconies, and between hotels. Will Never go back again. They are happy to take your money, don't expect to see it again. You will get a run around from the people at the front desk saying that have to check with "Management". Pool facilities were Nasty also. You could see the gunk floating in the pool. Never again. All of the good reviews must come from employees or owners. No way anyone would think this is an excellent place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach