My husband, I and another couple stayed here the last week of October 2007. We have stayed here before and had a pleasant stay, however this time was different. We took out Harley with us. We stay in the North tower. The lady at the check-in counter told us we could park the bike in front of the office at the south tower that the desk clerk would be there to keep an eye out. That was not the case the desk clerk told us we would have to park the bike in the parking lot across the street. This parking lot is not visible for the hotel. It is behind another hotel. We finally got a parking spot on the side after some one moved. That week it rain on Saturday, another guess ask the desk clerk in the south tower to get in touch with the owners of the motorcycle and let them know that water was up to our tailpipes and we my want to move the bike. Needless to say no one every contacted us. We found out the next morning for the guy who reported it. I will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-oriented oceanfront resort that caters to families and couples. Centrally located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade the Holiday Sands North is located near numerous entertainment venues, golf courses, shops and restaurants. Come and enjoy the best Myrtle Beach has to offer at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Sands North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Sands North Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Sands North Myrtle Beach