See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2010

This place was not clean. Also has limited parking. Additional parking was across the street.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank goodtimes93
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Let me tell you, I've been to LOTS of places on Myrtle Beach, and this place is by FAR the best. People complain about the smell of urine, but I somehow just don't seem to notice. My three male cats and I had a marvelous time sitting on the beautiful deck, admiring the beach views.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Sorry folks but this one is bad.....the motel is in a good place and the beach is beautiful as usually but the motel is not a nice one. It is pretty dirty and the feel of the room was nasty, when I pulled the covers back to go to bed there was blood on the sheets in a few places. My husband went to the office to get more sheets and we changed it our selves but the ones they gave us was full of cig. holes. The people in the office was great but the place is not clean at all, will not be staying agin.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vacationismygame
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Made reservations based on the convienience that this hotel accepted my three Shih Tzu dogs and the staff assured us that the hotel was clean.When we checked in and went up to the "Penthouse" we looked around the room and accepted that it was old and out dated just as we were told. But cleanliness was another story. I wouldn't even let my dogs sit on the furniture! We still wanted to make the best of it, but after a walk on the beach we went to settle in for the nite. As we sat on the bed my wife shouted "What the heck is that running across the bathroom wall"! When I flipped on the light there was a spider much larger in size than a silver dollar! I killed it and flushed it. After calming my wife down we tried to get some sleep. At 4:00am I felt somthing crawling on my chest and grabed it and ran to the back bathroom to open my hand to see what it was so not to startle my wif'e: I felt cobb webs in my hair It was a roach! When my wife asked and I told her and we checked out by 5:00am!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cujoharleygemma
Reviewed September 17, 2010

It is a fantastic location right next to the pier and on the boardwalk. They are pet friendly. The ocean view is great. I just don't know why they don't spend money on their rooms which wouldn't cost much. The kitchen floor tile was chipped, buckled and stained. The microwave had worn places in it and was scary to use.. The bathroom door looked like it was eaten by a dog and the wall where they tried to repair it was a different color. The hinges in the door were rusty. Other than the room we had a great time.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends