Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$206
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$86
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Official Site
  • Pool
$142
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$254
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2010

will not stay again people have big dogs that stay there and some have pet bulls the shower curtain has cardboad at each end of rod to keep it up did not have maid service but 1 time out of 5 days smells bad that nothing good to say about this dump. smells like dog mess

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Let me just start by saying that I read all the reviews on here before I went. I though yeah, yeah this is just the other hotels writing stuff to keep you away so you can stay at their joint. WRONG! I was so disappointed... We arrived to a full parking lot, not a place to park anywhere. The outside of the place looked OK, but not what i would have pictured from what i seen on their website. We checked in and we asked the dude at the front desk where the carts to put your luggage on was located, he said they are scattered around the hotel. So i searched for a cart with no luck, so I asked him again if he was sure they even had them, he lied and said "oh yes people leave them at their rooms, and don't bring them back." I asked others that were staying there and they said they have never seen a cart. I ended up carrying all my luggage to my room one by one (and when you have a baby theres a lot of stuff to carry). So... after smelling the urine on the elevator the 4 trips it took me to bring all my stuff up, i started noticing all the cigarette buds just laying everywhere in every hall. I bet that dang place hadn't been swept in 6 months. By this point getting lied to, working my tail off, walking though filth, hasn't exactly made me ready to jump for joy. Then i checked out my room, and it was awesome.. except for the dried urine on the toilet, the mold on the dishes, the filth on the shower knobs, the leaky air conditioner, the 1940 model tv that looked like it was one month away from being black and white, the mattresses on both beds were filthy (almost like dried blood on them), the floor so nasty I couldn't let my 10 month old crawl on it, the balcony was nice ocean view, with heavy smokers on both sides of me. We stayed the first night just to give it a try, but it felt like you were nasty after you got out of the shower. We checked out the next morning and they give me my money back with no questions asked, just like the other dude on here said "it was like they were expecting it." I found a really nice hotel really near to it for the rest of the stay for the same price. Don't get me wrong, I am not the type to complain, nor am I above settling for something less than the best, I am just your common working man from NC, and this is my first time writing a review for anything. I might not have even wrote this if I hadn't been lied to, theres just no excuse for that this hotel should be shut down, its these trashy, poor managed hotels like this that are ruining the Myrtle Beach experience for a lot of people, and a lot of first time visitors. But hey... if you are the kind of person that loves urine smell, cigarette smell, poor service, unsanitary rooms, this is the Hilton.... The Hilton for Dirtbags!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2010

i read the reviews on here but decided to give bermuda sands a try. keeping in mind parking might be a problem and we may find a filthy hotel room. parking can be a problem, but you are in walking distance of a lot of things. so i guess its according to how often you go out in your car ? as for the room ? ours was clean upon arrival, 2 beds,kitchen, jacuzzi tub. all clean. we couldn't have had a better room. balcony facing the beach,and out the front door overlooking the lazy river. all for 80.00 a night. only smells i smelled in the building was the wet smell from wet people coming in from the pools or ocean, and the smell of salt. i could look around and nick pick the place and find lots of things that were wrong.keep in mind i can do that at the Hilton too. i guess if your use to the Hilton ? then you need to stay at the Hilton. but, if your a hard working man or woman who just wants to take yourself and your family to myrtle beach and stay in a decent,affordable,well located,pet friendly,motel on the beach. then i highly recommend the BERMUDA SANDS motel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank smit3477
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I don't even know where to begin,um... let's see when you stepped out of the lot into the hallway the smell was unbelievable untill we stepped into the elevator, even worse. NOTHING BUT URINE SMELL. We get to our room and I cut the light on the stove and the range hood fell and was hanging from one side then I turned around and stepped into the bathroom and there was hair all over the toilet and long black hair in the shower. I walked over to the air cond. to turn it on and the face cover falls off. while putting the cover back on I pulled back the curtain and the bottom and top of the walls was covered with mold. This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in,EVER. The lazy river was nice and obviously new. I would have slept there if they didn't close it at 10. The balcony wasn't even nice with ocean front view the, the air conditioning was so loud you caint here the ocean waves. The air cond unit was sitting in something that was completely rusted out. The indoor pool needs serious work the door inside the indoor pool area was rusted from the bottom at least 2 feet high. The parking is terrible and shared with the hotel next door that Bermuda Sands owns. The best thing about this place was the location. We walked many places and got all day passes at Family Kingdom so we didn't have to return to the room. Housekeeping was friendly allthough they clearly dont clean the rooms. Our room looked like the beds were made and vaccumed and that"s all. Again the location was great. I cain't blieve this hotel can possibly have a good review from anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I heard so much about Myrtle Beach and I was so eager and happy going there, I couldn't wait. We booked our room to Bermuda Sands and this was Big, huge mistake. Totally waste of money. Horrilbe, horrible, horrible stay. With the exception of the front desk employees ( they were nice and friendly, especially the yong girl Nature), everything else was old and dirty and smelly. Bathrooms didn't even have toilet paper and ofcourse they didn't have soap or shampoo or anything necessary for a living person.I would not recomend this hotel to anyone unless they want to waste their money. This hotel is a very bad representation for such a beautiful beach.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple