Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
$206
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$77
$71
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$142
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$79
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$239
$222
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Booked this motel online for my family's vacation. Arrived to find the motel was absolutely filthy and the motel staff was very unfriendly. The room was falling apart and smelled of dog urine and cigarettes, I had asked for a nonsmoking room. I went back to lobby and refused to stay. They held my credit card refund for 12 days. The motel still uses real keys, I wouldn't have stayed here if it was the last motel in Myrtle Beach. BEWARE!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2010

i have stayed in hotels in this country from coast to coast. i can honestly say this is the absolute worst. after being accused of throwing trash and such off the balcony. i was informed by the desk clerk at 12:30 a.m. "we ain't havin this here, i saw for myself your trash and debrit i know it was from your room" i of course was livid as i protested our children are not here and my wife and i watching t.v. the next morning we met with the ' manager' after waiting at least an hour for his majesty to get out of his mtg, to meet with a paying customer 700.00 + for the week. he found time to insult me and my inteligence. by asking "what am i fishing for" i would have been satisfied with a simple aplology, since he wanted to show his a@@ i stood and demanded acknowledgement of stupid behavior . in vein . i would stongly recommend elswhere, even at greater cost.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

hallways full of TRASH,elevators SMELLED LIKE URINE,carpets DIRTY,maids was great,1 lady inoffice was a B##ch......AND PET area OK,AND POOL AREA CLEAN...tear down and start over!!!! rooms need badly updated! pictures on internet must have been 20 years ago.....The good part was short walking distance to beach and new boardwalk......PLEASE RECONCIDER STAYING HERE........not a clean motel,and you have to hold nose on elevator to keep from getting sick.....,parking sucks to no end!!! you may have to park a block away......friends had air go out and fridge go out and the air units on outside was dangerous and dirty....DO NOT STAY HERE!!! AINT WORTH IT!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2010

This motel is dirty, sninky, and just plain nasty. The ceiling drywall is falling down because of the air conditioner above leaking.... and this was in two rooms. We had to move two days in because the air conditioner in our original room quit. No wonder, because everything is sooooo old and not kept up. Management does as littl as possible. Both rooms were terrible. We did try to find anohter place nearby but could not get a room for the number of nights we wanted to stay. We had friends staying in this motel and did not want to go far away, so we just toughed it out. I would not recommend this place to my worst emeny. The management does not care about it and it shows.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2010

The only thing good about this place is the location. I'm not a picky person, I found this hotel online and thought it was a good value. However, I wish I would have read these reviews first! All I wanted was a decent place to stay. I went to the beach to enjoy the beach, not the room. But let me tell you the room was NASTY!! The smell was awful!! The carpet was ripped up & filthy, The refrigerator looked like something that had been picked up off the side of the road, the teeny tiny bathroom had holes in the ceiling & was disgusting! But I decided I would try & stick it out, until I went to go to bed....I pulled back the sheets & they were wet with urine!! Apparently the mattress had been peed on by previous renters, & the maid flipped it over & when she made the bed & tucked the sheets under they soaked up the urine. This place is GROSS! Do yourself a favor & do NOT stay here!! I NEVER will go back to this place!!!

1  Thank clemsongirl02