Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$169
Official Site
Caribbean Resort And Villas(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$189
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$153
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Official Site
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$199
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$210
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$243
$296
$269
$464
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2006

We had stayed at this hotel a couple of times in the past, booked late and had not much of a choice but to stay again. We found it to be worse than before-even more rundown and trashy. I asked front desk if they were planning to shut down soon, the reply was in six years they are rebuilding a large condo building, so this is why they are allowing the property to go to crap. Rooms were run down,needed repair, pool and groundsman are lazy and do a bare minimum of work, over chlorinate the pool(my kids got a rash). The outdoor grills are even gone and the staff replaced them with 1 12 inch camping grill! Last day there we found out that they also own Bar Harbour next door, went to check out their pools and found this place to be even dirtier,rundown and worse than Bermuda Sands. I f I were lucky enough to own a hotel on the ocean like this, I would surely provide my customers with a decent, clean, and maintained place to enjoy their vacation that they paid so much for. That would ensure their return and satisfaction. Bermuda Sands doesnt care the least little bit about their reputation or customer satisfaction-dont stay there or you will be disappointed.

1  Thank ajblalock
Reviewed August 19, 2006

I was concerned after reading reviews of this motel, but found out too late to cancel without losing my deposit. Most motels have a 72 hour cancellation policy, this one has 14 days! When I called and expressed my concern, the person I spoke to was rather rude and told me it was too bad that I wanted to cancel and that she would do it but I could not get my money back.
The room was not that bad, but parking was a nightmare. The parking area on the side of the motel was not paved and had huge potholes. There is a paved parking area but its up across the street a ways from the motel and it was not lighted, so you can't keep an eye on your vehicle.
We never used the pool as my kids saw trash floating around in it and it was so crowded you could not even walk around the patio. We only saw a couple of small dogs so the pets didn't bother us. The elevator did smell, but it was an overpowering odor of some kind of deodorizer and it was very rundown. Several times during our stay it was out of order. They really need to do some refurbishing and an outdoor pool would be nice since there are two large lawns in back. When we checked out, the manager was not very nice and made some rather rude comments. We would not stay there again even though we did save some money. So you really do get what you pay for.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 19, 2006

My family and I stayed at Bermuda Sands the week of August 12th-19th of 2006, We had read some reviews before staying here, we had read some good and some bad however it was too late to get a reservation at any other place. I had read some reviews on the housekkeping, pets, critters, dirtiness, etc. I will just list my family and myselfs thoughts on our stay. First off...Our housekeeper (Bernice) was wonderful, our room was ok, it was clean, the furniture was very worn, Second, we did not have any trouble with any indoor critters, Third The elevators reaked and the floors were not the sturdiest. Fourth, The Parking was awful. Fifth, lesbians-gays demonstrating there affecttion every where including the Kiddie areas. Sixth, Pets were not a problem, as I took my dog, The rooms did not smell of pets. Seventh, The restraunt they advertise was not open at all. Eighth, The groundsman never cleaned the grounds, We arrived on Saturday and they finally cleaned the grounds on Thursday. The pool / lazy river was not cleaned until Friday the day before our departure and the water in the Hot tub was like an Ice Box. Ninth, The pool they describe as indoors is actually open this time of year in a breeze way so the water was very cold as well. The Lazy River had maybe 10 floats and was packed with huge floats brought in by other guest.

2  Thank The_Boles_Family
Reviewed August 10, 2006

I originally picked this motel because it was pet friendly. I knew it was an older hotel, but , for the room price,location and amenities, I was not going to complain. My husband, myself, three grandkids, and the dog arrived early, however; as soon as the room was ready, we unloaded. The staff was courteous, efficient, and helpful, as was our custodian, she was a dear person. I have learned that being nice goes a long way to receiving "nice" treatment. This hotel has a lazy river, plenty of tubes for the river, jacuzzi pool, and a covered swimming pool. There was also an onsite restaurant which we did not explore. The elevators were hot and smelly but you could certainly take the steps and what do you expect in 90 plus degree weather? We had a wonderful oceanfront view and a jacuzzi bathtub. My only complaint was that some of the other guests staying there were not exactly pleasant and their children were unruly in the pools. This was certainly not the motel's fault!!!! No more than we were in our room, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this motel.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank woodworkingwife
Reviewed August 6, 2006

We took our family to the beach and stayed at Bermuda Sands. The hotel itself was okay. The rooms were clean and the pools were clean but the service was crappy. We could never get towels when we needed them. They were always washing them or doing something with them. Overall it was okay.

1  Thank sassy4529