Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
$197
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$86
$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$142
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$83
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$254
$248
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2006

We have been going to Myrtle beach for about 15 years. I usually book our room from year to year and read reviews such as these, however my mom made a reservations while I was at work. After reading the reviews, we had second thoughts about staying here, but we did anyhow. Upon arriving, we had to unload in the middle of the lot because of lack of parking next to the building, but there is plenty of parking across the street, which was easy to find a spot, but needs repaving. We then went to our room which was very clean, not fancy, but clean. The washcloths were very clean, i could still read the writing on the tags. The maid service was excellent. I though they were very friendly. We were left with extra towels and wash cloths everyday and even recieved two bags with facial cleaner, toothpaste, and other items. The three major complants I have is that this is a pet friendly motel. The nosie did not get out of hand, but the meeting some extra large dogs in the hall is somewhat frightning. My sister also found a tic on her back. Agreeing with other reviews the elevator smelled awful. I belive it smelled mostly of pet urine. I really enjoyed the lazy river and kid play area. Actually we stayed more in the kiddie pool then what the little kids did. I loved the little water buckets. However, the only normal pool they had indoor and it was ice cold. I never placed more than a foot in it. I don't know why they did not have one, there is plenty of room outside behind the building. All in all, I was pleased with this motel. It was very cheap and the room was very roomy. Yes I was pleased with it, and no I don't live in poverty!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank jgregg2015
Florence, SC
Reviewed April 23, 2006

The hotel's bathrooms were very nice and the staff was friendly. This hotel is very affordable as I got a room on a weekend for a mere $45. The parking, however, is very horrible. You can't find a place to park at all.

Amanda Mercuri

Stayed: April 2006
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
North Carolina
Reviewed April 9, 2006

The hotel was very nice...but the housekeeping staff was extremely rude and the parking area is HORRIBLE!!!!! I was stuck there for four hours longer than I had planned because my car was blocked in by in by two other vehicles that weren't even registered to the hotel. The manager didn't really seem to want to help us, and it took a long time to get results. The staff wouldn't have the vehicles towed even though they were not suppose to be there. They seemed in no hurry to help us get out and to top it off after hours of them "working" on finding the person that drove the other vehicle he was in the hotel the whole time. There is no way that they could have tried too hard to find this guy or they would have hours before when we asked for help. While the rooms are nice, I would never stay in that hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2006

I have been staying at the Bermuda Sands Hotel for several years. I just like getting away for a few days to enjoy all that the beach has to offer. Being on a fixed income, the rates are very affordable--$35.00 from October 1 through about the middle February for an oceanfront room with queen bed, remote tv, full size refrigerator, microwave oven, and coffee maker. A family of two adults and two children can enjoy a two-bed room for the same rate. Side view rooms are even less. The indoor heated pool and jacuzzi are an added treat when the weather turns cold. In the summer, the Lazy River feature attracts families with small children and teens. I even enjoy coming to the Bermuda Sands at that time as the rates are still more affordable than those in many other vacation resorts. The office staff, as well as the maids who clean the rooms, are very pleasant and extremely efficient and professional. The Bermuda Sands is within easy walking distance of midway rides and numerous restaurants. Or catch one of the air-conditioned buses, LYMO, which pick up passengers along Ocean Boulevard and take them to points of interest including Broadway at the Beach. This is an interesting place to dine, shop, see a musical or play at the Place Theater, catch the latest movie or Imax thriller, visit the aquarium, and enjoy the day or the special nightly activities. Lymo stops right in front of the Bermuda Sands. You can't beat the price--$1.00 per passenger. Leave the car parked and enjoy the ride.
Give Bermuda Sands a try; I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Southwest, VA
Reviewed March 4, 2006

We have visited the Myrtle Beach area annually for the last 8-10 years and this was the worst hotel we have ever frequented. I don't know where the pictures of the rooms posted on their website came from, but our room looked nothing like them. Our room was located on the first floor and was nasty!
The young lady who checked us in was rude. I would never stay here again and would discourage anyone who is thinking of staying here.

• Stayed: June 2004