Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$169
Official Site
Caribbean Resort And Villas(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$189
Official Site
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$189
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$153
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$210
$269
$171
$464
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
North Carolina
Reviewed April 9, 2006

The hotel was very nice...but the housekeeping staff was extremely rude and the parking area is HORRIBLE!!!!! I was stuck there for four hours longer than I had planned because my car was blocked in by in by two other vehicles that weren't even registered to the hotel. The manager didn't really seem to want to help us, and it took a long time to get results. The staff wouldn't have the vehicles towed even though they were not suppose to be there. They seemed in no hurry to help us get out and to top it off after hours of them "working" on finding the person that drove the other vehicle he was in the hotel the whole time. There is no way that they could have tried too hard to find this guy or they would have hours before when we asked for help. While the rooms are nice, I would never stay in that hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2006

I have been staying at the Bermuda Sands Hotel for several years. I just like getting away for a few days to enjoy all that the beach has to offer. Being on a fixed income, the rates are very affordable--$35.00 from October 1 through about the middle February for an oceanfront room with queen bed, remote tv, full size refrigerator, microwave oven, and coffee maker. A family of two adults and two children can enjoy a two-bed room for the same rate. Side view rooms are even less. The indoor heated pool and jacuzzi are an added treat when the weather turns cold. In the summer, the Lazy River feature attracts families with small children and teens. I even enjoy coming to the Bermuda Sands at that time as the rates are still more affordable than those in many other vacation resorts. The office staff, as well as the maids who clean the rooms, are very pleasant and extremely efficient and professional. The Bermuda Sands is within easy walking distance of midway rides and numerous restaurants. Or catch one of the air-conditioned buses, LYMO, which pick up passengers along Ocean Boulevard and take them to points of interest including Broadway at the Beach. This is an interesting place to dine, shop, see a musical or play at the Place Theater, catch the latest movie or Imax thriller, visit the aquarium, and enjoy the day or the special nightly activities. Lymo stops right in front of the Bermuda Sands. You can't beat the price--$1.00 per passenger. Leave the car parked and enjoy the ride.
Give Bermuda Sands a try; I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Southwest, VA
Reviewed March 4, 2006

We have visited the Myrtle Beach area annually for the last 8-10 years and this was the worst hotel we have ever frequented. I don't know where the pictures of the rooms posted on their website came from, but our room looked nothing like them. Our room was located on the first floor and was nasty!
The young lady who checked us in was rude. I would never stay here again and would discourage anyone who is thinking of staying here.

• Stayed: June 2004
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 21, 2006

I had a very nice stay here. It's true it's not very fancy, but it was clean and the staff was very nice. We stayed for a week and had no problems. We always had plenty of clean towels, or anything else we needed.As far as the bug thing goes, i never saw anything and the smell of the room was fine. I would stay there again anytime!!!

• Stayed: April 2002
6  Thank Wanderer2260
Reviewed February 11, 2006

We stayed at this motel, and it was terrible!!!
The room was nasty. There was crumbs all over the floor, the oven, and the bedside table. It didnt look like it had been cleaned in a long time..Also, there were lots of bugs too.
At all times of the night people were walking by our room cussing and hollering all kinds of terrible things..
I will never stay here again...
Oh, there was so much chlorine in the pool that it would take your breath when you went into the inside pool area.

• Stayed: February 2006