$159
Official Site
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$308
Free cancellation until 07/21
$199
Book now, pay at stay
$197
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$369
$139
  • Pool
Book now, pay at stay
$278
$251
Hampton.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$157
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$124
$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I figured this would be a great hotel for my husband and I to stay at because it is located on the boardwalk. We stayed in a side view room that was teeny tiny. Our bedroom is larger than this room and our bedroom is not very large. We put our stuff in the room and went out for a while. When we came back to the room we decided to take a shower before heading out to a club at Broadway at the Beach. There was no hot water. I went to phone the front desk of the issue and the phone did not work. So I went to open the door to go downstairs to inform them of the issue and I could not open the door. My husband struggled with the door for about 30 seconds before he could get the door open. I went downstairs and informed the front desk of all three of these issues and could only get a refund for the next day. I went back upstairs to tell my husband and we both exited the room and we tried getting back in the room just to see if we could get the door open and we could not. We then went back downstairs and as soon as the front desk receptionist saw us he replied in a nasty tone, "I already refunded your money!". We got someone to fix the door (he was actually nice). I would NEVER stay at this hotel again and I would NEVER recommend it to anyone!!

Room Tip: No rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We were a little cautious after reading the reviews, but were pleasantly surprised by our stay and plan to stay again. We booked a 2 bedroom with a refrigerator, microwave, sink, coffeemaker and toaster (Room 415). We arrived early before our room had been cleaned. We went to have lunch and they called us to let us know that the room was ready for us. The hotel is older but our room was very CLEAN. We had put a do not disturb sign up one day and the housekeeping staff stopped by later to bring us clean towels without us asking. The staff was SUPER FRIENDLY and gave us additional pillows upon request. The location was great, Right at the beginning of the boardwalk and right beside the 2nd avenue pier. We had a great view from our room which was a side view, but we could open the blinds and see the ocean. The pools were clean and the lazy-river and kiddie pool out front were great. There were lots of pets around and the hotel really seemed to be pet friendly. They also had a laundry and video game area which was nice. The only negatives were that it was difficult to find a parking spot at times and we had to park across the street a couple of times, and the ice machine on our floor didn't work, but we had our drinks in the refrigerator so we still enjoyed cold drinks. Thank you Bermuda Sands for an excellent visit, friendly staff, clean hotel and a lovely beach vacation that didn't break the bank (around $40 a night for the 2 bedroom). We will see you guys this spring.

Room Tip: Side ocean view on the side of the pier has an excellent view. The pier also has free citywide wifi and you get an excellent signal and connection from the rooms on that side. I learned this from another person at the hotel who comes twice a year. Thanks for the tip.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This hotel is so dirty with everything falling apart it is rediculous. I would not recommend anyone to stay here it smells horrid...there are holes in the floors holes in the ceilings the balcony doors dont close unless they are latched shut. The beds are impossible to sleep in because the matresses are like concrete slabs..The housekeeping staff spends most of their shift staning around looking over the balcony at the pool. Trying to get the keys to actually open the door to the room was like trying to get a law passed through congress! Dont stay here it is gross. The staff are also very rude.

Room Tip: if you decide to take a chance and stay here make sure you take a little tour before you pay for your room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is the worst hotel I've ever seen!!! Its rundown, unkept, nasty, disgusting, the bathroom had hair everywhere along with mold no hot water, the pool was filthy! I would NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Bermuda sands hotel is one of the older hotels on the strand. taking this into consideration, it is a cheap place to stay, i use it every year. it isnt up to date in many ways, but it has clean rooms and an awesome beach view. the parking isnt the best but parking is difficult anywhere in myrtle beach. the elevators do have an odor to them sometimes. but over all, it is where i choose to stay, it has character!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple