Riverwalk Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Staybridge Suites(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean View Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and the staff was super friendly. The hotel restaurant deserves an A. The hotel location was very convenient. Everything was within a few minutes of driving distance. I will definitely refer others.

• Stayed: August 2012
jderossc439, Guest Relations Manager at Riverwalk Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you guys were able to take advantage of our location to everything. We hope to be of service the next time you are in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Room exactly as described. Tub was a too small for bathing, but in good repair. Beds were comfy, and room ink used a small balcony and 2 chairs. Breakfast had hot & cold items, a far higher qualtity than website description indicated. View from dining area and inlet facing side of hotel was exception. When back in town, this will be the first hotel I look at.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for the comments, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I must compliment the Clarion Hotel group for having outstanding personal service. Your manager on duty, Judy Woodby, helped clear and solve some visiting issues pending with me, my wife, and some very close friends of ours who just moved to Surfside, South Carolina, which is located close to this particular Clarion Hotel. I hope the Clarion Hotel is proud of her; furthermore, I hope I can find the staff members at other Clarion Hotels equally like Ms. Woodby. Again, our compliments to the staff at the Clarion Hotel, at Myrtle Beach. Cordial and personable service is a key to repeat business, and the Clarion Hotel will have our primary consideration when we travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the compliment. Judy has been a remarkable employee and asset and we are very proud of her. I'm very glad to hear she made your stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here for four nights and it was quite an enjoyable experience. Room was OK, if a bit small. Lobby was very nice but the breakfast was outstanding. They even took orders for eggs. Plenty of everything a great variety. Service was very good. Downside is that it is a 20 minute drive to the beach, but it is very close to the outlet mall and the stock car track. We would definitely stay again. All rooms had a veranda.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the "back side" of the hotel, much better views.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you! We appreciate you staying with us, our Food & Beverage Department have worked hard in trying to develop an outstanding breakfast each morning and I'm really glad to hear that you guys enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I want to say that while I had a few issues nothing that either a wasnt fixed right away or b didnt matter and wasnt an issue to us. We got into myrtle beach after a 10 hours drive starting in the middle of the night. We figured no way would they let us check in but I figured why not ask it couldnt hurt to ask. I walked up to the front desk while the desk clerk was on a call taking a reservation but she let me know she knew I was there which was nice. The lobby was cool it was done nicely I want to state that the area around the hotel is mostly industrial they had at one time what appeared to be a mall which know only has a few stores left, a amusement park which is no longer working but I never once felt uncomfortable or uneasy. We always where able to find a parking spot the hotel has a pool indoor/outdoor, a nice few of the international waterway, an breakfast which we never ate but it look like it would be good to get most people started. Everyone we encountered on staff bent over backwards to make us feel comfortable and taken care of. We had a room on the fifth floor with a few of the parking lot and my only issues where a the door to the balcony was broken so there was no way to use it if we had wanted to as it was we didnt. The last night the elevotor near our room was broken causing us to have to walk to the other end of the building again no big deal we could use the exercise another issue the room is huge not the problem the problem is with a room that big the amount of plugs to charge stuff and things like that we didnt have enough for two people I couldnt image that with more than two people youd have enough. If you had four cellphones all needing charged youd be out of luck seeing how they had three empty plugs and that includes one in the bathroom. But seeing as that was my only issue and problem Im giving this hotel five stars and if we ever go back this will be the hotel I stay at. I also noticed that you could either have the room really cold or really hot because the ac would cut off after an hour on low ac again not an issue for us because I like the room to be the tempture of an igloo but might be for someone who wants the room to be comfortable

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your stay with us! The issues regarding your door and the elevator were forwarded over to our Maintenance Department and we appreciate you bringing them to our attention. We hope that we can be of service the next time you are in our area!