La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach at 48th Avenue
Ranked #45 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I were here for the "Run to the Sun" car show and we enjoyed staying here for three days and nights. The bed was very comfortable-no back ache! The breakfast choices were very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Told us directions to get to where we needed to be. Recommended several excellent restaurants! Overall great experience! They are a pet friendly hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2013

La Quinta Hotel was convenient to the tournament site. The hotel staff were prepared for our Check-in and very friendly. The exterior of the hotel, lobby, and rooms were in keeping with La Quinta's high standards.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 22, 2013

From the moment I checked in (at midnight during a rainstorm) the staff could not have been friendlier to me at the front desk. They settled me into my room quickly and I was able to get a good night's rest. The room was large, and very clean. The bed was very comfy.

The next morning, the new staff person at the front desk was so cheerful, offering me assistance with places to go, asking me about my travels,being accommodating with storing my luggage and calling a cab for me. Basically, they made sure that my every need was seen to. I also liked that they always called me by name; it was little things like that you don't usually get at a more budget-friendly hotel.

I didn't take part in the breakfast offered for free in the lobby, or any other amenities (they had a pool, but it was too cold for that), and I was only there for one night.

However, this is within walking distance of many shops (if you like a good stroll - there are sidewalks on the main road), and you could get to the ocean ave/boardwalk area very quickly and conveniently by car.

For a convenient and simple place to stay, you can't beat the staff and service of La Quinta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach
Best Western Plus Myrtle Beach Hotel
Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach at 48th Avenue? Share your experiences!