La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach at 48th Avenue
Ranked #54 of 217 Hotels in Myrtle Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

From the moment I checked in (at midnight during a rainstorm) the staff could not have been friendlier to me at the front desk. They settled me into my room quickly and I was able to get a good night's rest. The room was large, and very clean. The bed was very comfy.

The next morning, the new staff person at the front desk was so cheerful, offering me assistance with places to go, asking me about my travels,being accommodating with storing my luggage and calling a cab for me. Basically, they made sure that my every need was seen to. I also liked that they always called me by name; it was little things like that you don't usually get at a more budget-friendly hotel.

I didn't take part in the breakfast offered for free in the lobby, or any other amenities (they had a pool, but it was too cold for that), and I was only there for one night.

However, this is within walking distance of many shops (if you like a good stroll - there are sidewalks on the main road), and you could get to the ocean ave/boardwalk area very quickly and conveniently by car.

For a convenient and simple place to stay, you can't beat the staff and service of La Quinta.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Overnight stay in Myrtle Beach area before the MB marathon. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pet friendly policy allowed us to travel with our pet. Thanks for a great stay! Definitely would return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had to find a place to stay with our dog while our rig was in the shop. Found this hotel, very pleasant, clean, nice sized room, and lots of open fields across the street for the dog to run in. We would have stayed longer if needed, but our rig was available to pick up again, and so we moved on. But we liked the quality enough to sign up for their LaQuinta frequent user club. We'll be staying at LaQuinta again in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family