Gazebo Inn Ocean Front
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$229
$289
$259
$212
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$274
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
$256
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsocean frontpool and hot tubroom was cleanmom poprocking chairsa wonderful stayview roomcleaned dailyan older hotelbeach tripprivate balconya nice place to stayvisiting myrtle beachhousekeeping stafffamily vacationrateshousekeeper
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been coming to MB since the early 70`s with my parents and we always stayed at Catoe Villa. When I married my wife we continued to stay at Catoe untill it was sold and torn down in 2004 for one of those high price resorts. I was lucky enough to find another hotel that has the same high standards that I was use to staying at, and that was the Gazebo Inn. This is a family owned motel who goes out of their way to provide a quite, clean, place to stay at a low rate. Regardless of some of the reviews that you might read, I know for a fact that the rooms are cleaned daily, along with the pool and hot tub also being cleaned and water levels checked. The house keeping staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is right. The new WIFI system is excellent and I had no problems with connections. and Parking is ot that big of a problem.
To the owners of Gazebo, thank you for everything that you do to keep this great place up and running,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We are travelling as a group from Canada and we were looking for beachfront property that is not very pricey in Myrtle beach. All rooms of this motel has a balcony which give you a view of the beach from your room. You get a basic room not very big, but clean. You can get with kitchen and without kitchen. Everyday housekeeping and staff are friendly.
You have easy acess to the beach from the back, and this has swimming pool and hot tub. For the price we paid, we are very happy. Thank you staff and management !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

So happy to find this hotel. Can not beat the price for beach front hotel. The room is decent. There were a couple of issues during our stay, but the staff was prompt in addressing the issues. At one point, the elevator broke down, but was quickly fixed. I put a load of clothing in the washer and the washer overflowed. The man that was fixing the problem refunded me the money I put in and even put my beach towels in their industrial dryer. The woman at the front desk always had a welcome smile and even suggested a few restaurants nearby. The neighborhood was just outside downtown, about a mile. Far enough to not deal with traffic, but close enough that we were able to quickly get where we wanted to go. It's nothing fancy, but was perfect for my kids! I will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

this is a very nice place to stay while you in mrytle beach,they clean the rooms every day &they staff are very nice,the rates are very good,its right in the middle of the strip ,its very close to the ocean,its a very clean place,in all its a very good place to stay,oh ya their son serived our great country,his pictures are on all the walls ,they are very interesting,so if your at mrytle beach give them a try !

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I was referred from a co-worker about the Gazebo Inn. We were able to make our reservations over the phone. When we got here, the people in the front were so friendly and inviting. The housekeeping was awesome. We got an ocean view, which is amazing and with all the amenities that saved money on going out to eat. My husband and I loved the fact that the hotel was near the ocean and had a heated pool. We were walking distance from all the shopping places and restaurants. Great if you want to save on gas! We ended up staying for 7 days and 6 nights, which was really affordable. Being a family own business, I have a lot of respect for business that keep the family traditions. My hushand and I would defiantly recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013