From the moment we arrived at the resort to the moment we left the resort we were overwhelmed by its beauty and comfort. You wake up in the morning and drink your coffee on the balcony facing the ocean. During the day you can spend your time on the ocean, outdoor heated pool or indoor waterpark. In the evening the seagulls will hover over the balcony (only if your kids insist on feeding them) and you can get very close up pictures of them in flight.
The staff was amazingly friendly and willing to assist with every need. Their knowledge of the area and things for families to do was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel