FOOD is GREAT. The Breakfast buffet is all you can eat including drinks. Omelet station, waffles, french toast, scrambled, bacon etc.
Our 5th visit to Dunes because of the water-park which is indoor and provides entertainment for kids regardless of the weather.
During this trip we stayed in an Oceanfront 2 bedroom Deluxe number 1401. The view was amazing, the rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated.
We have stayed at Dunes 5 times and LOVE it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel