Dunes Village Resort
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
6,280 results
All reviewsindoor waterparkwater parkcaptain's cafepalmetto toweracross the streetping pongocean frontqueen suitelazy riverkids activitiesangle oceanfrontpalms buildingshuffle boardparking garagefamily vacationwasher and dryerfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great resort in the Northern end of Myrtle Beach close to everything yet far enough away from the big crowds. If you have kids especially newborn through 12 this is the place to stay they always have great activities planned for them. The waterpark is great for adults to,the restaurants are good especially for a quick lunch during the day. The rooms are very nice and the staff are ALL very pleasant and helpful. Toni @ the front desk was most helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Stay here and fall in love with the MB area all over again

• Stayed: September 2013
CariG_DV, Manager at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. We appreciate your kind words. You sound like our advertising agency!

Toni is one of our incredible assets here at Dunes Village Resort. She is always there to greet you with a smile and lots of helpfulness! Thank you for taking the time to mention her!

We look forward to watching your children grow up! See you next time!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

First off, I did a LOT of research before booking, so I knew what to expect going into it. I'm happy to say this hotel exceeded our (already pretty high) expectations. Pretty much everything has been covered already, so I'll just say this:

I recommend staying at the Palms tower. Check in went smoothly, Taylor was great. We got a 2 bedroom angled deluxe room and ended up getting the top floor - loved it. We had a great view of both the ocean and the city. Our room was very clean and we had no problems with housekeeping at all. Staff was friendly. Wifi was spotty at times, but no major issues with it. No hidden charges either. The parking lot is not a big deal either, if you forget something in your car, I guess it's a slight inconvenience. But for a hotel of this size, I don't know what you'd expect. Plus, they do offer valet service for $12 a day.

Because of a slight technical issue on the first day, the assistant manager gave us a certificate for a free breakfast. I thought that was very generous. Having said that, I wouldn't recommend paying for it, as it wasn't all that great. But we really appreciated the gesture. We also ordered room service from Captain's Cafe one night, and the food was really good! I would definitely do that again.

We LOVED all that this hotel has to offer. My husband could have done the bigger water slides all day. I've never seen my 3 year old son so excited or happy to be somewhere. Whenever we left to go to eat or see something else he just asked when we could go back. And the location is a big plus as well. I'd hate to be packed in with all the other hotels down the road.

The only thing I would wish is that they had screen doors on the balcony, so you can keep your door open at night to hear the waves crashing. I wish we'd been able to stay longer. All in all, we had a fantastic stay and hope to return!

Room Tip: Stay at the Palms tower and ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. We appreciate all of your kind words, and we are glad to hear that your son could not get enough of the fun we have to offer!

We hope you will make us a tradition, and come see us again regularly. Hope top see you soon. Thanks again for writing.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We booked our trip a couple of days before our vacation and was able to get exactly what I wanted. Having two young children that crawl and climb on everything it was very important the room was clean. We were very happy with the cleanliness, it felt like home. Everyone was very helpful. One issue I had was the wi - fi not working. The last night there I went to the lobby and asked the lady at the desk for restaurant recommendation to order take out to the room. She was happy to help, and printed a menu. Her recommendation was great. Everyone we came in contact with was very helpful from the valet person who helped us unload who knew we were not using his services to the cleaning staff. Highly recommended! Oh forgot about the water park, big hit with the kids. Everything was kept up and clean.

Room Tip: I give credit to Trip Advisor for helping me choose the establishment I needed that best suited my family's needs. We were on the 11th floor of 13 (I guess technically the 14th). AC worked great, elevators were fast. Did not hear a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. It is great to hear when we are able to provide a perfect vacation for our families. Our frienldy and helpful staff are always at the ready to get you what you need.

We look forward to your next visit. Hope it is soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Loved our stay here. First time at this particular hotel, was not disappointed, no complaints. We will definitely return. Nice clean room, good breakfast, beautiful beach, quiet nights, nice staff, couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on an upper level, much better view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
CariG_DV, Owner at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. We appreciate your kind words, and we are glad to hear that you will be coming back to see us! Hope it is soon! See you then!

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel/resort is described as having two indoor water parks. They do have them but they only entertain young children. The price of the room far exceeded the quality of the room. The staff was nice and the room was somewhat clean. Choose wisely is my ranking here.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank KenTennpolygraph

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Dunes Village Resort. We appreciate your feedback. I am not sure how old your kids are, but we have been told that children of all ages, from 1-100 enjoy what we have to offer. Iam sorry you did not find our water parks to be to your liking. We have pool tables, ping pong, shuffleboard, and many other diversions throughout the resort. I hope your kids found something to occupy their time.

I hope you will consider us again for a future vacation. Thanks again for writing.