Just got back from the Dunes today, and was not dissapointed. Read the reviews before we booked, and was worried that it was out of the way, etc., but we found that it was a short 5 to 10 minute drive to area attractions.
We had a 1 bedroom Queen oceanfront, which was nice, clean. We didn't spend much time in the room, so might not get ocean front next time we go, but was cheap enough, and what a view!
Staff was excellent. Pools were great, beach clean, just beautiful.
I got dropped off with the 2 sleepy children at night, and hubby
parked across street, really wasn't that big of a deal. We will be sure to return to the Dunes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel