Resort was recommended by friends and was as advertised. We had an ocean front suite with full kitchen and a nice patio. It was a cold weekend so didn't get to sit out much though.
Water parks were nice (although the outside walk between the 2 was really cold) and the kids had fun. It did get quite crowded on Saturday.
All staff was great except the front desk where it was slow and disinterested. Tiffany in the Captain's Cafe was fantastic and really 'gets it' when it comes to delivering great service.
Pricing in Jan/ Feb at < $100 per night made this a great deal and hotel is close to attractions (aquarium etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel