“My stay at the Dolphin Motel...”
Review of Dolphin Motel

Dolphin Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Dolphin Motel
Ranked #150 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay at the Dolphin Motel...”
Reviewed May 27, 2003

I want to say that my stay at the Dolphin Motel was very nice, and the staff made sure we were comfortable. Me an two friends stayed there from May 23-25 during BLACK BIKE WEEK. My opinion is that i will return to BLACK BIKE WEEK again, and i hope to stay at the DOLPHIN MOTEL again also. The area was prime an central to all the fun an festivities of this event, and we couldn't have found a better spot the whole time. I would appreciate any coupons or discounts that are available to me on staying again, and i will make use of them each year i return. Thanks, Joseph Taylor

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed March 13, 2003

We have stayed at the Dolphin motel each year that we visit Myrtle Beach for Spring or Summer break! The staff is great and the rooms are...well decent. The overall experience was great...it is definetly affordable! And best of all great people stay there! (I met a few cuties..one from NY inpartucular).....LOVED IT!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 27, 2003

My toddler daughter and I stayed at the Dolphin for a week summer 2001. It was great. Despite the low, low prices, I felt safe and comfortable there. We were in walking distance of downtown Myrtle, the ocean, the park-with playground, the libray and the grocery store. I would definitely stay there again!

Reviewed January 16, 2003

This was the nicest, cheap hotel i have ever been in. It seems really ghetto but it isnt......just kidding it is but it is cheap and nice. so ohh well. If you talk to the guy at the counter and be really nice he cuts ya a deal!!!