We had a 2 queen 1 bedroom and was plenty of room for the two of us, it's in a central location so close to everything. Maybe 15 minutes( depending on traffic) to broadway at the beach or the boardwalk and easy access to hwy 17 so north myrtle beach was close also. We never went more than 15 minutes in either direction and found great restaurants all around.
Pool and hot tubs came in handy especially after a 2 hour horseback ride.. Ouch!!!!
Would stay again for the price a good value!!!!
Keep in mind it's on the beach great views and decent accommodations but it's no Marriott or Hilton hotel
We were here during Harley bike week and didn't have any issues with traffic noise it's located in a residential area so it's pretty quiet
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc