“Dirty bathrooms”

Ranked #178 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Dirty bathrooms”
Reviewed June 24, 2009

Terrible place! Dirty,dirty all over. Had to call manager to see the bathroom. Breakfast was so bad we gave up. No juice, coffee cold,very sparse selection. Don't stay there!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
chesterfield ,va
Reviewed April 4, 2009

my family and i had a nice stay at this hotel . the customer service was really great. there wasn't any problems with our room

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank VA_Big_al_1957_VA
danville
Reviewed March 21, 2009

My wife and I are in our eighties, live in Illinois, and try to spend our winters where it doesn't snow. We usually spend November thru February in Panama City Beach, Florida. We leave when the "Spring Break" gets wild there. This is our third year to spend a week or two in Myrtle Beach before going home.
We have very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel this year. All of the people have been very helpful, polite, and pleasant. Everyone always seem to have a smile and a warm greeting.
We really appreciate the nice handicapped room, and the help we received to place our power lift chair in our room for my wife to use during our stay.
We plan to be back again next year at about the same time.

Don and Lela Faye Story

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
canton
Reviewed January 21, 2009

My family and I were there January 01-09. This place is fantastic and the price for the location is even better! I was nervous after reading reviews here... Do Not Panic! The staff and Manager we encountered were nice and accommodating. The breakfast is awesome with more than expected for a "free" breakfast... make your own bagels , muffins, cereals, oats, cheese's, fruits, juice plus much more!! The room we had was 2nd floor. The beds are very comfortable and room was very clean and spacious compare to other hotels. The bathroom had a roomy shower with plenty of hot water. The outdoor pool is humongous compared to other hotels. Not to mention there's a kiddie’s pool and a hot tub. Kids had lots of fun in game room. The hotel is close to Hard Rock Park, Myrtle Beach convention center, and beach shops. Overall, our experience was fabulous!! I have already recommended this hotel to friends and family - it was that good! If you are looking for the Hilton, go to Hilton but if you are looking a nice affordable and comfort accommodation this is a right choice.

• Liked — Cleanness and polite staff.
  • Disliked — back side of parking lot
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
new york
Reviewed November 12, 2008

I stayed at the Myrtle Beach - Days Inn Waccamaw. I have to
say from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out
we had excellent customer service. Everyone was very nice to me
and my sister. The rooms were kept very clean and when I had questions the staff was always helpful.

I even had to call the hotel after I left and they were extremely helpful and generous. I would stay there again and would recommend the hotel to others.

Thank you for all of your help!

• Liked — customer service
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
Southern US
Reviewed October 15, 2008

Great Location and a comfy Room. Good Value for the Price. The staff was very friendly and accomidationg. The hotel is older, but clean. Inside hallways.

• Liked — clean room
  • Disliked — nothing wrong
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed October 13, 2008

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night with a very large group from my kid's high school. This has to be the most disgusting place I've every been. Toilets were overflowing, bathrooms were nasty, mold was growing on the beds, fleas in some of the rooms, big nasty brown spots on the sheets and blankets, some of the televisions didn't work and the whole place smelled like mildew. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!!!! It's the kind of place where you feel like you need to be quarantined for decontamination when you leave.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2008