9 people are viewing this hotel
$98
$123
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$86
Priceline$111
Hotels.com$98
ZenHotels.com$134
2,853 results
All reviews water slides loco gecko lazy river game room family vacation full kitchen ocean front recommend this resort beach access off season arcade waterslides tubs blast tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Terrible hotel,we had two rooms one away ftrom the other. Called because people were fighting at 7 in the morning. Swearing throwing things. Called security and they said they came up. Called 30 minutes later someone was thrown up against the sliding glass doors. They told me very snotty that they sent someone. I told them to send them back because someone was going to die. My granddaughters 13and15 went downstairs to the pool and they were hit on by to older boys trying to get them to go for a walk on the beach after dark. Do not let your kids go down alone Cleaning did not take our trash for two days did not clean the bathrooms or sweep. We have stayed in Myrtle beach many times and never have we stayed at a place like this. Never saw them clean the pools

Room tip: Really check it out
3  Thank galexand1
Jason H, Front Office Manager at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

galexand1,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences that you and your family endured upon arriving in Myrtle Beach and here at The Crown Reef. I will certainly make the appropriate department heads aware of what was found. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

The suit was great! Very spacious end room with full kitchen. Relatively clean, bathroom floor was the only area that could have been scrubbed up better but overall it was fine and I'm pretty picky. Beds were comfortable. View was incredible. Kids loved the pools and water slides. Adults loved the hot tubs and beach. Didn't use the indoor pool but would be nice if weather was cold or windy. Staff was super friendly. Parking was convenient.

1  Thank leigh o

leigh o,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back at the beach.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night over our spring break trip to the area. The suite we had was on the sixth floor and was very clean. It was quiet and we all slept well. The water park pools were clean and warm. We all had a great time. The staff was very friendly, and when my husband returned to the room after checkout because we lost a toy for our service dog that we could not find, we received a call from the head of housekeeping that Ian had found the toy hours later. They even brought it to us by the pool. Very nice!

We have held back one star as they are still in the process of making a few cosmetic repairs to the pool area and the ice machine on our floor did not work. None of this was a big deal. For a 3 star hotel, this place was great.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SDBSDB

SDBSDB,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I encourage you to return to the resort when we have completed our renovations so that you and your family can take advantage of all that we have to offer. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again when you are back at the beach.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

This may be the longest review I write. I did a lot of reading before I went to Crown Reef ( CF). Reviews were all over, So we will start at Check -in. When we arrived we waited in a short line and then we were greeted by Katrina, she was helpful and very informative. We arrived a bit early but our room was ready. We received our room keys and pool ribbons and we were off to room 535 tower 2. We drove across the street to parking, it was no issues to park a bit cramped but not to bad and we had a Surburban. We arrived at our room and it seemed fair at first. It was not what I would call "clean" but it was not dirty for the most part and we saw no signs of bugs ( I checked). We headed to the pool, they were all opened except one Hot tub. There weren't enough chairs for everyone which only got worse as out Vacation went on. The pools were very crowded and seemed cloudy, something else that got worse as time went on. Pool towels were always a issue to get, when they brought them they were gone almost instantly. Now when your at the pool you are suppose to wear this "ribbon" our stay was 4 days and it seems your expected to wear this your entire stay and to get a new ribbon you must take your old one to Guest services or its 10$ charge, what a joke... As our stay went on our room keep seemed to do less and less, I asked for a few extra towels one day and he gave me 2, okay but the next day he left us none!! I went to the pool and took 6 to our room ( they are terrible towels). The bathrooms are small, the jetted tub was large but the area around the toilet was tight and the toilet seemed very low to the floor( if your older or knee issues you may have problems). The interior doors are falling apart to the point they wont even swing. The beds are hard but I like that other may not. The A/C units are busted up but worked fine. The pool only has a portable restroom which they pump out and it does smell quite bad. The elevators are quite busy and there is a wait most times. The place is VERY noisy and at all hours of the night. When I went to look for a soda machine I found that most were broken or empty. The balcony in the room had no furniture except a small plastic table, but no chairs... I'm not a really picky person as I've been told but I will not recommend or stay there again. Oh last of all the internet was terrible and the phone reception was very spotty.. Thanks..

3  Thank Eric B

Eric B,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences that you and your family endured while staying with us. Please afford me the opportunity to make the situation right. Please contact me at the resort. Thanking you in advance and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Crown reef resorts was the best family vacation experience. The emplees was very attentive friendly. The room kept clean with fresh sheets and towels easy access to the beach. I will definitely recommend it to friends and family. It's a experience a person should have in a lifetime.

Trip type: Traveled with family