“Couldn't sleep I was so scared”
Review of Coral Sands

Coral Sands
Coral Sands
Ranked #187 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed March 22, 2012

This place looks okay in the day time. The rooms on the front side of the motel facing the street have doors that lead directly onto the sidewalk. I spent the night awake while my gf slept to make sure someone didn't burst through the door. We had to bathe in the sink since the shower didn't work. The tub was so disgusting that I didn't even consider taking a bath. You have to have your key turned in by a 10 AM. i waited around until 11, when someone finally decided to show up.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Poodle_McMuffin
There are newer reviews for Coral Sands

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I was taking a shower & the showerhead fell off. No clean towels, I barricaded the door for fear Of My LIFE.. This is the Worst hotel I have ever stayed .. The only people I saw were derelicts & crackheads. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2011
8  Thank Travelgirlly21
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Oh my god!!! Talk about the slums!!! The bathroom ceiling caved in on my daughter while she was brushing her teeth! We woke up to a roach on my infants head. A rat kept playin peek a boo! Come drug dealer kept knockin on the door all hrs of the night askin if I smoke weed in front of my kids! I paid 240 for the week which would normally be awesome but this place wasn't worth 2 dollars and 40 cents! We slept there one nite, and said screw it. The only gave me 50 dollars back!
Some lady who I think is screwing the office guy tried to jump my fiance and her friend cussing them out while my kids were standing right there. The office guy cussed me out while I was attempting to get my money back! I have several pictured of my room which is way below code! Just not sure who to send them to. But trust me these pics would get this hell hole shut down!!!
In closing if u dislike ur family, love mold roaches, rats, falling ceilings, [--] mgrs, drugs and hookers come stay at coral sand! If anyone knows who I can turn these pics into to shut this place down, post a review lettin me know, thanks!!!!!

11  Thank ddolla16
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I woke up and everything in the room was gone. My wallet was missing out of my pocket, my compact disks, and food in the fridge. Lock your door if you ever stay in this motel

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank Dean25
Reviewed May 11, 2009

it was clean ,it was cheap, it was great location, ac was perfect and the took great care of us would go back a million time if i could stay here

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mackbolan1
Reviewed August 28, 2008

Nasty. We had a big room but it rained real heavy one night and our ceiling caved in. Phone did not work and we had an infant. Our AC did not work. The only thing good was one of the maintenance guys and one housekeeper was friendly. They went out of their way to try to make our stay satisfactory but it just wasn't enough. 90 percent of the people that stay here are crackheads!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank dixiechick08Sc
Reviewed October 21, 2007

i wouldnt stay here again if it was the only way to heaven. your better off finding a bum somewhere and shacking up with him/her. asbestos is falling from every air conditioning unit. the locks on the doors BARELY function. please dont give them any of your money, I think they are buying crack with it.

Stayed: October 2007