“Great Christmas Vacation”

Coral Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #11 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I so enjoyed my stayed, that I plan on booking again for Christmas this year. This was the best for my family. Indoor Pools and Hot Tubs where a Huge Hit. I so loved the Sauna, and it was so much for the kids to keep themselve occupied while everything else was Closed Christmas Day. Swimming, Arcade and Bowling all in the same Place. Best of all to look right on that beautiful beach was Awesome.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank doris915

Reviewed January 4, 2011

When we arrived we were exhausted and the staff was courteous and acted quickly to accommodate us. We were way early in getting there and we left to shop for a bit and they called us to say we have your room ready and we got to get in earlier than we expected and they had a full house. My grandkids absolutely loved it....our college son and his best friend had a blast hanging on the beach and listening to the music and meeting people. My son and daughter in law loved walking the beach and swimming and getting the sun. My grandchildren loved the added water park and we loved watching them have a great time. The lazy river ride the whole family loved. The morning breakfast bar is delicious and relaxing. You can run upstairs and grab snacks and such in the grocery. There's a laundry. Bowling and the game room is always a big hit for the whole family. We watched the kids while they took in the comedy club upstairs and they had a great time. The best thing about this hotel is that if it rains....there's still plenty to do. You're close to everything and can even take a shuttle bus to all the extras at Myrtle Beach. In the 21 years we have been going Myrtle Beach just gets better and better. We have stayed at Coral Beach many many times and never have been disappointed! You'll love it!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I just finished my latest Myrtle Beach trip "home". Once again had a great time. I stayed in Unit #934 and was very please by the recent upgraded refrigerator and carpeting. We did have a missing remote and the sliding glass door wasn't locking but a quick call to the lobby and a knock on our door from maintenance and the problems were fixed in less than an hour.

We were there for New Years Eve and had a great time just hanging out on the deck and wishing our neighbors a Happy New Year. Elevators were great compared to other places I have stayed in Myrtle Beach. I went to the Atlantica last year and they only had one elevator on each end of the building, compared to that Coral Beach is a dream come true for elevators. My kids loved going to the pool everyday and the game room. The pool was clean and comfortable. There was plenty of parking in the attached garage which was also a dream come true compared to other resorts with parking across the busy street from the buildings. When I stayed at the Atlantica we had surface parking and saw several people urinating in our parking area and had a magnet stolen off our car. That what I get for trying something else besides Coral Beach I guess.

Thanks to Coral Beach for a great vacation!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom1991
Reviewed January 3, 2011

A bunch of friends and I went to Myrtle for New Year's weekend. Never stayed here before but the price was so good we could not pass it up. The Coral Beach resort is a little bit older but still in good shape and you can't beat the location. The furniture was a bit shabby but our suite was roomy and clean had all the amenities we needed. There was plenty to do and they even have a bowling alley. They have a very good breakfast buffet for about $9 which was not a bad price for the selection you got. All in all a very good experience. Only wish rooms had DVD players so we could watch movies. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Myrtle Beach is a great place to bring a family for vacation! Besides soaking up some rays out on the beach, there are so many ways to be entertained! I can say the same thing about the Coral Beach Resort. The resort is in excellent condition, the rooms are clean and spacious and the service, from the front desk to the cleaning persons, are all very friendly and do a great job! Our family enjoyed using the amenities of the hotel including the game room, pool tables and bowling alley. Several pools and hot tubs outside were a place where me and my family enjoyed spending our time when we were not out on the sand.

I would definitely recommend Coral Beach to anyone looking to stay and vacation in Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This was the first of many more visits to Coral Beach. The prices we received the rooms for was great. We had an oceanfront view and my grandson enjoyed looking out at the ocean everyday. Eventhough it was November it wasnt too cold to walk on the beach. The sound of the ocean at night was so romantic. My children has asked to go back in June and this is the first time they have ever wanted a family vacation. The hotel staff was awesome. Love this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2010

We spend about 10 days at the Coral Beach every September. The weather at that time of year is just great and the area is not quite so crowded. The pool area at the coral Beach is the best we've seen. There's entertainment at the pool every afternoon and evening. The oceanfront suites have a beautiful view of the beach and the ocean. The housekeeping staff did a great job of cleaning the rooms and keeping us supplied with towels and other items. The Coral Beach is within an easy drive to many of the Myrtle Beach attractions. We
enjoyed our stay and this year we are going for a week in May as well as September.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple