Coral Beach Resort & Suites
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Official Site
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$64
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
3,218 results
All reviewsbowling alleygeneral storebeach barfear knotlazy riverindoor poolbreakfast buffetmurphy bedgreat vacationfull kitchenfamily vacationoff seasonpools were cleanocean viewtrip to myrtle beachspring breakbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2005

We just got back from a 3 night stay at coral beach resort. When the house keeping ladies were there to clean they would just open our doors and barge right in on us like nothing was wrong. Not only did this happen once, It happened 3 times. The maids were very rude and you could not compromise with them on when to come back. I felt my security in my room was violated. Yet other that the crappy maid service its a pretty good resort to go to.

• Stayed: June 2005
2  Thank Cody J
Reviewed June 27, 2005

Stayed for first time week of june 18,2005. Rooms and pools were clean, staff very nice,food was good,bowling alley was great.Band and karoake was fun.Pool bar and snack bar also great, we will be going back!

3  Thank nancym645
Reviewed June 22, 2005

Spent a week at Coral Beach 6/2005. After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried about what we might find. The place was absolutely great. The room was clean with 3 double beds (a suite, oceanfront). The pools were crystal clear. The whole resort was very clean. People were friendly. One of the few places with a poolside band every afternoon. Every evening was like a family reunion around the stage for karioke. The general store had absolutely everything you might need - and at resonable prices. Safe enough to let the kids have some independence (ages 12 and 16). The lifeguard at the beach was very responsible and kept a very close eye on the swimmers. I didn't go in the water much - but he was always telling people to come in when they got too far out. The breakfast was great. Haven't had such a relaxing vacation in a long time. If you're used to a high classed resort - you might need to skip this one. But if you're looking for clean, fun, relaxing, friendly and spacious - this is your place. We will be back!!!!

Stayed: June 2005
1  Thank forestcity
A TripAdvisor Member
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed June 16, 2005

This year was my second time staying at Coral Beach Resort, and it was just as wonderful as the last. We stayed in an oceanfront excutive suite, with two friends. It was more than enough room for us, with two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen area, and a great view from the balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The nightlife is focused toward a more mature crowd [40 and over] but the resort is walking distance from nightclubs and shopping areas. The beach was somewhat crowded at times, but still wonderful and fun. The resort includes a bowling alley and an arcade, which was very enjoyable--just don't eat the food in the bowling alley, which is definately not up to par. We didn't try the food in the restaurant at the hotel, but it was very empty [yet very pretty] the one time we went in to get coffee. The drinks served at the bar downstairs are delicious, although overpriced. Kareoke everynight was hilarious and great. The excitement ends at 12 AM, so it was actually very quiet after that time. And the best part was the convenience store located inside the resort! The prices weren't too bad and it was indeed, very convenient!

Overall, my young friends and I had a marvelous time at a very good value. I would recommend it, and keep in mind--it was named "Best Family Accomodations" by the Travel Channel. Definately agreed!

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 8, 2005

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend. The room was clean and pleasant, but the hotel was overrun by families with children. The staff was friendly, yet was sparce. There was no security at the hotel, and this is a factor considering it it located near the pavillon area with the rides and bars near, so I could hear screeching motorcycles and very loud tourists until 4am every day. Given this I didn't get much sleep at all and was concerned for my safety with the mega activity until all hours surrounding the hotel. A positive was the pools were clean and plentiful, the beach at our feet and a nice bar with a live band playing every afternoon. We never ate at the resteraunt because it was definately a 3 star hotel and we thought the food would be mediocre. The bowling alley was fun too. As a couple, we will never stay there again, but for a family it would be fine.

• Stayed: June 2005