“Vacation 2013”

Coral Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #10 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Staff was excellent. Great housekeeper named Terri Grad. All staff was friendly. Right on the beach. There was things to do for all ages. Great for people with or without kids. Lots of parking and close to everything. Place was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (3,174)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed Coral Beach Resort. It is truly a great find on Ocean Blvd. As a frequent visitor of Myrtle Beach, Coral Beach is the BEST place we stayed so far! Large enough for three people, my husband, a 10 year, and myself. The most notable things: very large room with 2 comfortable beds and very soft sheets; fast, I mean fast elevators!! extremely clean property (from my view, I saw a pool being cleaned -- it took roughly 2 hours (awesome), breakfast vouchers -- hot breakfast with a waffle iron (my 10 year old loved making apple cinnamon waffles), ease of parking, daily entertainment, and pool area. Two things that could have gone better: more blankets in the room. For safety and health reason, we always, always remove the comforters from our beds. With that said, there was only on blanket in the room. Second, the commode was not "attached properly." But it worked well! Just awkward when it moves. All in all, we found our gem in Myrtle Beach! Great experience. Perfect...BONUS: the marquis referenced Coral Beach as being named a Top 10 resort by the Travel Channel). WOW!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ToyaSpin
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoyed every m minute of our stay at Coral Beach. We stayed in a condo on the 7th floor had a great view. Room was alittle dated but offered everything we needed for our stay. We were very impressed with everything they offer for teenage kids to enjoy. The location was great to get to everywhere we wanted to go. We would definitely stay at Coral Beach Resort again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I traveled to Coral Beach Resort from Buffalo with my wife and 10yo daughter and stayed seven nights in a three bed oceanfront room towards the end of August. Checking in was easy and I found the cleanliness of the room to be extremely good. I had a 10th floor room and the view was spectacular. I spent much of my time in the pools and hot tubs and all of them were extremely clean as well. Its also an excellent choice for families with young children as they have lots of kiddie pools and an outdoor children's water park. There was also a bowling alley and arcade games on the fourth floor which is very nice. I had the breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant and the food was all quite good and fresh. Got coffee every morning at the Starbucks Cafe down near the lobby and the employee Lucy was always friendly and helpful. I will definitely be coming back to this resort again next summer.

1  Thank rockets300516
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The resort has a lot to offer, especially to those who enjoy the water. We never made it to the bowling alley but I am sure that we would have enjoyed it if we had time. Since I have to avoid the sun I used the indoor pool and Roman bath. I used the lazy river and the outdoor Roman bath in the late afternoon. I would stay there again. Michael, the person assigned to clean our room, was very nice.

Room Tip: We choose a room ocean side and enjoyed it immensely. Not a lot of noise except from the on-site en...
1  Thank Brenda A
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Another Vacation spent at Coral Beach..as always i enjoyed my stay hear...Very friendly people..friendly saff...beautiful views..Very clean pools...If your looking for a Great vaction you should stay at Coral Beach!!!..Ive been coming hear for years and would not stay anywhere else in Myrtle Beach!!! 10/10

Room Tip: Get the Oceanfront suite its well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very clean hotel, Very friendly workers, Good security , good entertainment in pool area, nice pool.........................................................................................................................................

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple