“Great All Around!”

Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #65 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I was there on a retreat because I had just lost my mother. It was soooo nice and quiet and very relaxing. The staff were great and we had no problems. The room was very very nice, fully equipped, we even extended an extra day because we just didn't want to leave. I have plans of coming back to this same hotel in a few months and hereafter. I truely enjoyed the peace and serenity of the oceanfront as well.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. First, I would like to say that I am so sorry for your recent loss. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a relaxing retreat. I am happy that you extended your stay for one day so you could enjoy the peace and serenity. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

There are newer reviews for Carolinian Beach Resort

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Had the 2 bedroom suite. Very roomy and loved the view of the ocean. Read many reviews of other hotels in Myrtle Beach and was worried since there were so many reviews talking about outdated hotel rooms. This room was not outdated and was extremely nice. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank teresacts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found your room to be spacious and that you loved the view from the balcony. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Really nice room that had obviously been newly painted, new bedding, etc. I had requested not to be on the first floor and that was accommodated. I had also requested a room facing the ocean and that was not. WHY we were put in a "handicapped" room I do not know - other than the fact that I am over 55 so I got the discount for that. Our room faced the pool and we had a horrible night's sleep with all the noise down at the pool area. Which is WHY I requested a room facing the ocean. It is, after all, a vacation town so you expect people to be up all hours of the night. I would stay there again, but be emphatic about where my room is. They were NOT full so there is no reason they could not honor our request. Loved the free WiFi and the free breakfast buffet across the street.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that the staff accommodated your request not to be on the first floor and that you stayed in a room that was freshly painted. I am not sure why you were put into a room that was facing the pool. I am happy to read that this won’t deter you from coming back and staying with us again in the future. We are looking forward to you coming back and staying with us again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Loved this Motel would stay again!~ It had a beautiful view from the balcony right on the Ocean

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kimmybingo39

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you loved our resort and the view from your balcony. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Easy checkin, convenient location, good value. Free parking , although across the street. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with 2 couples and 2 young children. The hotel had pack-n-plays already in the room as we had requested upon arrival and front desk staff even called to check to see if they were there. Rooms were a little older than some others on the strip, but clean. Kitchens supplied utensils and plates, bowls, cups etc. As well as dish soap and kitchen towels. (no other cooking supplies like pots pans which was fine for us because we didnt cook in there, but if you were staying for a week, you might want to.) indoor lazy river and hot tub although no indoor pool. You can, however, go nextdoor and use theirs. overall a very good place to stay in mb.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Durhamheidi

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you had a great time while staying with us. I am glad that you liked having free parking and that the staff called to make sure that your pack-n-play was delivered to your room. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed the stay at this hotel. A great time of year for having ocean view in a quiet setting. Bed was comfy, loved the ocean view & balcony. Will stay here again; especially during off season time of year.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our resort and that you loved the ocean view from the balcony. We are looking forward to you coming back and staying again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2011

We found this hotel by driving around Myrtle Beach. When we arrived at the room we were really impressed with the size of the room. The room was vey clean and the staff was very friendly. The plan was to only spend one night but we ended up staying for a second night. The only drawback that I had was the two full beds. I would rather of had a queen or king size bed. But we had a great stay overall.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you stumbled upon our resort by driving around and that you were just planning on staying for the night but ended up staying for two. I am glad that you were impressed with the size of the room and that our staff was very friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.