“This hotel is worth checking out.”

Carolinian Beach Resort
Ranked #59 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Westerville, Ohio
“This hotel is worth checking out.”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

We found this hotel by driving around Myrtle Beach. When we arrived at the room we were really impressed with the size of the room. The room was vey clean and the staff was very friendly. The plan was to only spend one night but we ended up staying for a second night. The only drawback that I had was the two full beds. I would rather of had a queen or king size bed. But we had a great stay overall.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, March 24, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you stumbled upon our resort by driving around and that you were just planning on staying for the night but ended up staying for two. I am glad that you were impressed with the size of the room and that our staff was very friendly. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I wish the parking had been closer to the hotel. It was cold and windy and having to go to the car was a bummer.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed February 11, 2011

I was actually in Myrtle Beach for 2 nights but stayed elsewhere the 1st night. I was not too pleased with the 1st resort so I decided to find another place to stay for my 2nd night. I stopped at the Best Western to ask what the rates were and if I could see what the room looked like. I was delighted to see the room plus I got an oceanfront room for the same price that I paid the night before for an ocean view room. Plus they let me check in right away instead of having to wait into 3:00 p.m.. I definitely plan to stay there again when I go to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you came and stayed with us after you weren’t impressed with first place that you stayed. I am happy that our staff was able to get you a good rate and that you were able to see the book before you decided on the room. It was nice of the staff to let you check in early since check in isn’t until 4:00pm. I hope that the next time you come down to the beach you will stay with us again.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed February 10, 2011

the rooms were great and the services was also great. The weather was cold, but winter is the best time to be at the beach so you might as well enjoy your stay and stay at best western.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy that you came and stayed with us over New Years and that you enjoyed the great service that you received. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Summerville
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I still feel that the room price was still a little high for the season, but it was worth the price for the space and the quiet time I had.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found the price fit the space and that you had a quiet time while staying with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Trinity, North Carolina
Reviewed February 7, 2011

We went to Myrtle Beach for a weekend getaway. We didn't have reservations anywhere but saw this hotel online before we left. It is in a great location, very recently updated, and the room we stayed in was top notch (corner view king bedroom suite.) We checked in late and they let us view the room before we made a decision. The parking is not the most accomodating, we had to park along the street but for the time of year the traffic wasn't bad. There was a dedicated parking garage the next street over (within sight of the hotel) and a shared garage directly across from the hotel. We have an oversized SUV, so parking garages can be tricky. Check in was easy, the rate was very affordable, and the 3rd shift staff made us feel relaxed and comfortable. We will definitely be looking to stay again in the future.

1 Thank o2bewise
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad that you came down to the beach for a weekend getaway and that the room you stayed in was top notch. I am glad that you liked the location since it is so close to many attractions and that our staff made check in easy. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Fords, New Jersey
Reviewed February 5, 2011

The staff was great .Jen was the best .The view of the ocean from the room was great. Very clean ,roomy, and great shoewrs!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the staff was great especially Jenn. I will pass on your kind words about her to her boss so she can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us the next time you visit the Grand Strand.