Carolinian Beach Resort
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$179
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
$257
$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
2,406 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagewasher dryermini golfhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdtrip to myrtle beachwater parkcleaning staff
Reviewed June 14, 2010

My family and I just got back from Myrtle Beach and we stayed at the Best Western Carolinian. It was a great hotel and we would definitely stay again. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and very accomodating. My only complaint which is just a personal issue, if you are staying in one of the suites with the full kitchen they only have a four cup coffee pot and we were coffee drinkers so it was a bit of a bother to make that many pots of coffee, but again personal preference and did not take away from the overall stay.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in teh Myrtle Beach area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank sunandfun610
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Stayed here last week and it's a great hotel! Very clean rooms and a great value! I've never had a washer and dryer in my hotel room and I have to say it is extremely handy not
having to do laundry when you ger home from vacation. The location is right on the beach and not far from all the attractions! Great hotel!

1  Thank Xosuzyox
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed having a washer and dryer in your room and that you found your room to be clean and a great value. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

My family and I have been coming to Myrtle Beach and staying at various hotels since 2004. We stayed at the Best Western Carolinian Beach Resort for three nights over Memorial Day weekend. Soon as I walked into the hotel lobby I and was greeted with a very warm welcome from Jenn the Front Desk Manager. Within seconds she had me smiling and laughing, the next thing I know Richard was Handing me keys and giving me info as to where I was staying. I get up to the room and the smell of cleanliness hits you the moment you open the door. The beds, huge tv, and all the other ameneties were new and up to date. Needless to say we were very impressed and excited about our weekend. The hotel was full to capacity, but you would never know it. I noticed my remote did'nt work so I called the front desk, within minutes J.D the maintenence guy was in the room programming the remote. Even with all the Bikers on the beach that weekend, when it was time to go to bed I simply closed my balocny door and I could hardly hear a thing. Thank you Best Western Carolinian for a memorable "Awesome" weekend". We will see all you guys again in the near future.

DJ from New England

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Liondada

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you had a great time while staying with us and that the staff took care of your every need. I will pass on your kind words regarding the staff to their boss so they can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2010

Hairs in the tub, bobby pins by the beds and more hairs on the chairs when we arrived in the room. The beds were terrible and I slept my fifty year old body on the floor on top of the sofa cushions the last of 3 nights. If I had not prepaid through Bluegreen we would have found another place to stay.

I would never stay here again. When we checked out water was dripping from the ceiling in the lobby and the computers were down.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2010

This was my first visit and I shall "RETURN". It was like having a piece of PARADISE at your fingertips and we enjoyed every moment of it!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PARADISE4444

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you compared staying with us paradise and that you will be returning to stay with us again. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.